New Warmen album?

I hope this PledgeMusic campaign works! Wouldn't have thought it's so hard for a band which is existing for over ten years and already put out four albums to get a decent contract with record labels, but that's how things are going these days... hope we can show them what they've missed :mad:

Warmen said:
Hello Warmen fans! Our Pledge campaign is finally online! Go check it out! We have about two months to reach the goal. Please pledge and help us to release the album for you! You can already listen one of our new songs there! The song is called "The Race" and we think it's a true summer hit. What do you think?
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/9459
Go and do your duty, song in the trailer is excellent!

interview with Warmen In Finnish.
http://www.iltalehti.fi/popstars/2014072418502601_ps.shtml

4w_0l18vofE.jpg

First Of The Five Elements" tracklist:

1. Intromental
2. The Race (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
3. The Red Letter (Feat. Jonna Geagea)
4. Ruler Of Your World (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
5. Suck My Attitude (Feat. Alexi Laiho)
6. When Worlds Collide (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
7. First Of The Five Elements
8. Devil In Disguise (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
9. Like A Virgin - Madonna Cover (Feat. Jonna Geagea)
10. Anger (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
11. Human Race (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
12. Man Behind The Mask - Alice Cooper Cover (Feat. Alexi Laiho)

First Of The Five Elements" tracklist:

1. Intromental
2. The Race (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
3. The Red Letter (Feat. Jonna Geagea)
4. Ruler Of Your World (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
5. Suck My Attitude (Feat. Alexi Laiho)
6. When Worlds Collide (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
7. First Of The Five Elements
8. Devil In Disguise (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
9. Like A Virgin - Madonna Cover (Feat. Jonna Geagea)
10. Anger (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
11. Human Race (Feat. Pasi Rantanen)
12. Man Behind The Mask - Alice Cooper Cover (Feat. Alexi Laiho)

I wonder who made lyrics to that suck my attitude -song?
Does everyone remember when CoB made cover of man behind the mask. Never got released thoug. I remember that it was because band(alexi) werent satisfied with it.

They're nearly at it, 98% and more than three weeks to go http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/9459/pledgers
Still - not even close to 300 pledgers till now is kinda underwhelming, would have expected/hoped for more! If anyone wants to know what 20000 facebook likes mean irl, here you have it.

^To me it sounds like typical Alexi-lyrics. Wasn't that overwhelmed when I heard it, style reminded me of High Heels On Cobblestone which I didn't particularly like, but well.
Can't wait to hear a Jonna-song! Hm, someone on facebook wrote something about a Fading Like A Flower-cover. I don't really remember what was up with it, but sounds slightly familiar :confused: Would've loved to hear such a cover, the song was always one of my Roxette-favourites.

Awesome album, some true gems in there. Offers an unexpected amount of heaviness, but well mixed with calmer parts, and I love Jyri's basslines. So happy this album finally saw the daylight, was worth the wait :)