WarmeN

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
hey how much warmen fans we have in here ? the new single is out and the new album soon...damn warman (janne) is great
and the whole crew of unknown soldier was nice ! i don't like
sinergy but kimberly does a nice job on this ! liked it anyone ?

I have all the Sinergy and Warmen albums in mp3 format on my computer :D
You just need to fiddle around the net and you will find them for sure.

@Final_Vision. The music IS based around keyboards, lots of keyboards with very little guitar and pretty much all the tunes are instrumental but they all kick!! That Warmen guy is hyped! I would describe their music as virtuo music exept on keyboard instead of guitar. I think the guy hits around 100 notes per second! :lol:

As for finding their music on the net, you should all check out www.audiogalaxy.com, one of the best mp3 sharing program out there but make sure you buy their cd's as well! :)

Never heard anything from Sinergy nor Warmen. I uess I wouldn't like Warmen because I don't want keyboards to make an album, in fact I think FTR contains a bit too much keyboards.
And about Sinergy, I heard they sound like some 80's rockband and a friend said it really sucks and he has good choice so...

Well, maybe going to download some songs to make my own mind.

maybe it's the wrong forum ( :rolleyes: ) but... the new Sinergy is great! :D
Passage to the Fourth World is sang in a duet by Kimberly & Alexi :eek: (if i wasn't too drunk when i heard that :confused: )

Sinergy is pretty cool, I like what ive heard from Suicide by my Side, Alexi is always the man, so is their rhythm player Roope. But some of their older stuff was a bit to 80'ish for me, I will be buying SBmS when it comes out tho.

Hmm, Ill check it out. Sounds interesting. Im not usually a HUGE fan of keboards but Janne is one of my favs. Ill have to check it out.

I have to say that I prefer Sinergy's 1st album. It rocks. I really don't like the new songs as much as the old ones like Razorblade Salvation, Beware the Heavens and Virtual Future.

I have to correct few things.. First of all, the song where also Alexi and Marco are singing is Shadow Island.. And second, Roope is lead guitarist with Alexi Laiho.. They play 50:50 solos.. Both of them are playing those solos.. And they both KICK ASS :lol: :lol:

this is a warmen thread not a sinergy one ! ;) i fucking hate sinergy ! :mad: but everyone can have their opinions and i
respect that of course , but still i just don't like sinergy hehe...