Warmen

Reviews.

https://www.teethofthedivine.com/featured/warmen-here-for-none/
https://metalwani.com/2023/08/warmen-here-for-none-review.html

1692106844400.png

https://powermetal.de/review/review-Warmen/Here_For_None,40629.html
9/10

WARMEN - Here For None (OFFICIAL ALBUM TRAILER #2)

The band tells you their favorit songs on the new album "Here For None"

Interview with Jyri, Antti, & Petri of WARMEN ● Here For None ● Tuonela Magazine

" After disbanding CHILDREN OF BODOM, keyboardist Janne Wirman focused on the future by enrolling in university. However, his bandmates in WARMEN convinced him not to call it quits just yet, and thus, WARMEN made an epic return to the Finnish metal scene, marking their comeback with an entirely revamped lineup and a fresh album in tow. Having undergone a metamorphosis into a full-fledged melodic death metal force, the band is ready to unveil their latest work, "Here For None," under the banner of Reaper Entertainment. We chatted with bass player Jyri Helko, guitarist Antti Wirman, and the newly appointed vocalist/guitarist Petri Lindroos (ENSIFERUM). "

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinthoras_96
The album is available on... on the "internet". : )

The best songs for me overall: Warmen Are Here For None, Hell On Four Wheels, The End Of The Line

" The Cold Unknown " is really reminds me to the " Scream For Silence ".

Last edited:
My CD arrived already yesterday. I need to listen to it a few more times but my first imperssion was good. The Dancing with Tears in my Eyes Cover is great :tickled:

Summer Breeze 2023 Setlist. CoB covers! : D

View attachment 33973
No videos of these yet. I really want to see the COB covers live :D

Too Much, Too Late has become another favorite of mine on the album. Been listening to the album quite a bit since it released. I could probably say that I'm positively surprised by how good it is. I was expecting something decent, but still, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.

Reactions: Supra and COB-666
Something that surprised me a little bit: Overall, there is much less keyboard than I would have expected. I would have expected much more songs like the two singles and Night Terrors for example with strong keyboard lead melodies.

Except for the two singles I definitely enjoy the following songs a lot:

Too much too late
Night Terrors
Driving Force
The Cold Unknown

Death on it's way and End of the line are good. But for example I think the first guitar solo on Death feels very unfinished and way too short. In general some songs could benefit from a little more lead guitar work I think or keyboard background melodies. I hope they improve on that for the next album.

The only song that doesn't do it for me is A World of Pain.

Something that surprised me a little bit: Overall, there is much less keyboard than I would have expected. I would have expected much more songs like the two singles and Night Terrors for example with strong keyboard lead melodies.

Except for the two singles I definitely enjoy the following songs a lot:

Too much too late
Night Terrors
Driving Force
The Cold Unknown

Death on it's way and End of the line are good. But for example I think the first guitar solo on Death feels very unfinished and way too short. In general some songs could benefit from a little more lead guitar work I think or keyboard background melodies. I hope they improve on that for the next album.

The only song that doesn't do it for me is A World of Pain.
I think world of pain might be my fav song now!

Reactions: Supra
Yeah, the new album is very good, the Bodom vibes are honestly everything I could have asked for.

Favorites at the moment in no order:
The Driving Force
Too Much Too Late
The End of the Line
Death's On It's Way

Honestly I think every track is an 8/10 or higher besides the cover song at the end.

P.S. Does anyone who has the album know if the booklet contains lyrics for all of the tracks? Can't find any lyrics on the internet yet.

Last edited:
Yeah, the new album is very good, the Bodom vibes are honestly everything I could have asked for.

Favorites at the moment in no order:
The Driving Force
Too Much Too Late
The End of the Line
Death's On It's Way

Honestly I think every track is an 8/10 or higher besides the cover song at the end.

P.S. Does anyone who has the album know if the booklet contains lyrics for all of the tracks? Can't find any lyrics on the internet yet.
Yes lyrics for all songs except the cover song.

A lot of Bodom vibes. Favorite songs are "The Cold Unknown" and "The End of The Line".
Happy to see Petri in the band and I hope they will keep this setup and make more albums.

Reactions: COB-666