Warmen

I find Warmen very nice band) unfortunately i've got only one album - Accept The Fact, but it is cool! felicitous combination of excellent technique, amazing melodies, hard riffs and different vocal solutions.. very interesting)

I find Warmen very nice band) unfortunately i've got only one album - Accept The Fact, but it is cool! felicitous combination of excellent technique, amazing melodies, hard riffs and different vocal solutions.. very interesting)

You seriously got to get the other ones, they're brilliant. Imo way better than "Accept The Fact". :)

Someone told me that the grand piano that was used in Alone had broken glass inside it... Does anyone know what is this thing? o_O

It doesn't sound like it to me.
My teacher showd us a recording of an old, German jazz group he was in a few years ago. They took christmas ornaments, bells, glass, anything that would make a cool noise and tossed it on the strings of their piano.

They slammed on the keys so all the stuff would fly around insde the piano, made a crazy sounds. Free Form Jazz Exploration is fucked :p.

I haven't really listened to Warmen except samples of their songs and a music video on youtubes but they rock. Janne is such an extrodinary, expenential, amazing, kickass keyboardist. He's my fave keyboardist. :) I think they'd sound even better if they didn't have an oldschool singer and had more brutal vocals. Maybe it's time Alexi lets Janne do his own keys in COB. Oh and in that music video i saw two Jannes!!! LOL. I was wondering why Janne was doing guitar(or was it drums?) and i decided that was his brother. Damn, he's adorable too.

Good Idea to continue in this thread.

Nice Song and video

Just some strange things in noticed: Sometimes in that video you see Janne hammering the keyboard like crazy but there is actually no keyboard section at that point in the song lol

Timestamps: 0:58- 1:05 ; 2:18-2:27

I also noticed that the first song has almost 150k views already on youtube. Seems like people are really enjoying this new bodom style warmen :)

Reactions: COB-666
Good Idea to continue in this thread.

Nice Song and video

Just some strange things in noticed: Sometimes in that video you see Janne hammering the keyboard like crazy but there is actually no keyboard section at that point in the song lol

Timestamps: 0:58- 1:05 ; 2:18-2:27

I also noticed that the first song has almost 150k views already on youtube. Seems like people are really enjoying this new bodom style warmen :)

I think that's just that he's playing very low stuff so the keyboard gets drowned out by the guitars and bass.

Also, anyone noticed Petri's Yeaaaaaaayeayeayeah at 1:30? Reminds me of Alexi :D

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
If this Warmen idea comes before they find their bands, maybe Jaska and Henkka could play in the band too. ( :

Last edited:
I think that's just that he's playing very low stuff so the keyboard gets drowned out by the guitars and bass.

Also, anyone noticed Petri's Yeaaaaaaayeayeayeah at 1:30? Reminds me of Alexi :D
But whats the point in playing it, when you cant hear it :D

Good stuff. Any word on whose producing this? Sounds familiar... Awesome snare sound.

" Get a look behind the scene of the video shoot for "Hell on Four Wheels", taken from the album "Here For None" (out: August 18th, 2023). "

" Check out the first album trailer for the upcoming Warmen album and get more info about how the band got back together, how the new album was made and Petri became the new singer. "

Reactions: Sany