Warmen

Hatebreeder

Pizzicato Heartstrings
I'm sure you probably know of them already, but CoB keyboardist Janne Wirman is in a side-project called Warmen with various other instrumentalists from power metal in general. I just bought their "Unknown Soldier" album today, and it is wonderful. There is a lack of instrumental metal out there, and this album did not fail to deliver. Anyone else discovered this wonderful band?:headbang:

Authentic Metalhead said:
I'm sure you probably know of them already, but CoB keyboardist Janne Wirman is in a side-project called Warmen with various other instrumentalists from power metal in general. I just bought their "Unknown Soldier" album today, and it is wonderful. There is a lack of instrumental metal out there, and this album did not fail to deliver. Anyone else discovered this wonderful band?:headbang:
yes

Weclome to the year 2000! ;)

No seriously, I really liked Unknown Soldier. Probably my favorite from Warmen, after that must be Beyond Abilities and finally Accept The Fact. But they all have very solid tracks on each.

Yeah I have the Accept the Fact album, it's really cool. Accept the Fact is a great song. I love their cover of Somebodys Watching Me with Alexi on vocals.

"Devil's Mistress" with Kimberly Goss was kind of disappointing, her voice was rather sub-par in comparison to her other work and the musicianship was inferior to the rest of the album. Other than that, my favorites were "The Evil That Warmen Do" and "Into the Oblivion", and that piano solo was pretty kickass. If I could actually play piano, I would SO play that at my school's talent show. :kickass:

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah I have the Accept the Fact album, it's really cool. Accept the Fact is a great song. I love their cover of Somebodys Watching Me with Alexi on vocals.

Yeah thats a good one!!!

I have Unknown Soldier and Beyond Abilities. Beyond Abilities is one of the most mind blowing songs ever.

I have them all... I sooooooo love them, and they re really hard to find in shops (but I managed ha... XD)

I rather like devil's mistress, not my fave, but I really like it! I absolutely love piano intro to... and all the three salieris!!! of course somebody's watching me... beyond abilities... accept the fact... god, so many XD
my fave album is probably beyond abilities... and I adore all the amadeus quotations, they fit sooooo well!

also, there's lauri porra in warmen and he's like one of my top 3 fave bassplayers!