New Wave of Sleaze/Glam Metal Production (Kempered guitars)

Deadstar

Apr 19, 2004
London, UK
www.facebook.com
The whole album is going to be released next month (9th of June) but i'd love to have some feedback before the release. I went for a modern sound instead of pursuing that classic 80's style. Apart from the Kemper being used for guitars I've used a combination of Toontrack Metal Machine and Slate Drums (just 3 layered snares from CLA, Bendeth expansions).
If you need any detail about the production just ask.

Here's the link btw. Thanks for listening!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good mix, this type of music would benefit of a good use of reverbs and delays. It´s too dry. There is something with the voice, sounds a bit thin, it´s well equalized but sounds thin with some kind of odd effect, cant really say what it is. But something that doesnt feels right. Anyway I think that the voice should be more upfront.

Very good mix, this type of music would benefit of a good use of reverbs and delays. It´s too dry. There is something with the voice, sounds a bit thin, it´s well equalized but sounds thin with some kind of odd effect, cant really say what it is. But something that doesnt feels right. Anyway I think that the voice should be more upfront.

Thank you very much for the feedback,I agree with you and i've got that sorted out in the final version :kickass: