New Website

Aias

Fantasy Football Genius
Jul 3, 2004
Right behind you!
profiles.yahoo.com
I was just wondering when the new website will be up and running. What new stuff will it contain? I know Mark posted a while back that he was working on The Collectors Guide to Jag Panzer, so I assume that that will be included. I also hope that the store will be fully stocked.

Also, when CoC was being officially released this was posted as a quote from HEAVY ODER WAS!?, a German metal magazine, "According to Mark the album sounds ten times better than the bootleg and features two bonustracks:
When The Walls Come Down, which Mark likes better than everything else on the album, and a "live" version of Battle Zones, sung by Bob Parduba. Mark said that it's actually a studio recording, but they wanted to prove to themselves that they were capable of making it sound like a live recording." any chance the 'live' version of Battle Zones will be posted as am NP3?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm waiting for the new site to come up too......just last week, a friend of mine was wanting to get into Jag Panzer and no sooner did I say "they have full-length mp3s from each album to give you an idea right off their site" did I realize "oh crap, yeah I forgot, it doesn't have those on there anymore."

IcedEarthguy said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for the new site to come up too......just last week, a friend of mine was wanting to get into Jag Panzer and no sooner did I say "they have full-length mp3s from each album to give you an idea right off their site" did I realize "oh crap, yeah I forgot, it doesn't have those on there anymore."
You can still access the mp3s by going here:
http://www.jagpanzer.com/html/audio.htm