Jag Panzer New Album Update (Sept. 2010)

Chris Lasegue

Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
Jan 15, 2008
U.S.A.
We just finished recording the drums; Rikard did an amazing job! Probably the best drumming he's ever done! Mark and Christian will record guitars during the next couple of weeks, then John will do the same on bass. Last, but not least, Harry will do vocal parts. Then, Mark and Christian will head to Morrisound studios to mix down. Yes, Jim Morris is producing the album!
Also, we had some brilliant t-shirts designed, which will be available when the new album is released Feb. 2011. The artwork is insane! You will be able to order them on our new website, which will be launched at the same time as the album!
We know it's been a long wait for you all, but we promise you won't be disappointed! We'll be posting pics, vids, and interviews periodically, so keep checking our website for the latest. Thanks again for all of your support!

We just finished recording the drums; Rikard did an amazing job! Probably the best drumming he's ever done! Mark and Christian will record guitars during the next couple of weeks, then John will do the same on bass. Last, but not least, Harry will do vocal parts. Then, Mark and Christian will head to Morrisound studios to mix down. Yes, Jim Morris is producing the album!
Also, we had some brilliant t-shirts designed, which will be available when the new album is released Feb. 2011. The artwork is insane! You will be able to order them on our new website, which will be launched at the same time as the album!
We know it's been a long wait for you all, but we promise you won't be disappointed! We'll be posting pics, vids, and interviews periodically, so keep checking our website for the latest. Thanks again for all of your support!

Thanks for the update Chris!:kickass: I can't wait to hear some new Jag! i'm also definately into some new Jag swag and can't wait to check out anything and everything Jag Panzer!! ESPECIALLY a possible tour!:D

Thanks AGAIN for the update Chris!!

Warren

Thanks for the update Chris!:kickass: I can't wait to hear some new Jag! i'm also definately into some new Jag swag and can't wait to check out anything and everything Jag Panzer!! ESPECIALLY a possible tour!:D

Thanks AGAIN for the update Chris!!

Warren

Thanks, Warren! I just finished recording guitars for the day and I must say the songs are kicking ass! Not to mention, the guitar tones are the heaviest Jag has ever recorded! Pure metal all the way!!!

Thanks, Warren! I just finished recording guitars for the day and I must say the songs are kicking ass! Not to mention, the guitar tones are the heaviest Jag has ever recorded! Pure metal all the way!!!

Chris,

I can't begin to tell you how pumped I am for this record to come out and end up in my hands!:kickass: more then EVER! I need some new Jag!!! and to hear you shred is greatly anticipated!!

Thanks AGAIN for the updates!!!

JAG PANZER!!!!:kickass:

Chris,

I can't begin to tell you how pumped I am for this record to come out and end up in my hands!:kickass: more then EVER! I need some new Jag!!! and to hear you shred is greatly anticipated!!

Thanks AGAIN for the updates!!!

JAG PANZER!!!!:kickass:

Thanks, man! I can't wait for its release...this next few months is going to drive me nuts! I really appreciate your support, Warren! Stay in touch!