New Website

It was indeed, but since it's not up yet we might as well have some fun at the webmaster's expense. :heh:
Besides, the website is obviously delayed just because the band is so busy writing for the new album and finalizing that 2009 world tour! Right?!

Let's hope so!

I really wonder what the new record could be like.
Let's make a speculation thread. ;)

The new site will be up very soon!! Mid-July was actually the deadline, but moving, crashing hard-drives, and a few other things have pushed it back unfortunately.

I had the entire site complete - and my hard drive failed. Nothing.
The looks great though, and will be pretty in-depth/complete.

More news soon

- Zach

The new site will be up very soon!! Mid-July was actually the deadline, but moving, crashing hard-drives, and a few other things have pushed it back unfortunately.

I had the entire site complete - and my hard drive failed. Nothing.
The looks great though, and will be pretty in-depth/complete.

More news soon

- Zach

Sucks your HD died. You do great work on here. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Looking foreward to the new site! I'd also love to hear how the material for the new CD is coming along. I pretty much check in hear on a daily basis hoping to find some breaking news of a recorded CD and tour dates listed. For now I'll just keep dreaming.

Looking foreward to the new site! I'd also love to hear how the material for the new CD is coming along. I pretty much check in hear on a daily basis hoping to find some breaking news of a recorded CD and tour dates listed. For now I'll just keep dreaming.

you can always go check out the myspace of jag in the meantime, it's updated regulary :)

www.myspace.com/jagpanzer

Hello to everyone and sorry my post isn't one of those "greetings/introduce yourself posts".As i was watching the discography on the new site i noticed a few mistakes on the length of the albums.
Actually two of them.Chain Of Command and Dissident Alliance.
The first should have 48:21 instead of 43:32 and Dissident Alliance should have 56:13 instead of 41:40 (obviously that was confused with the Fourth Judgement Album)
Anyway The site is looking great till now and i hope the new album comes soon!
Cheers!

so, i uploaded all the pages except gallery, store and link page
check it out ;)

make sure to delete your cookies first, just in case the new pages won't show up...

hope u will like it ...
at least the website doesn't look that empty anymore :)

so, i uploaded all the pages except gallery, store and link page
check it out ;)

make sure to delete your cookies first, just in case the new pages won't show up...

hope u will like it ...
at least the website doesn't look that empty anymore :)

Looks awesome so far, Michaela! Thanks for all of your great work!