New Within Temptation song

Sep 12, 2002
Visit site
This is very odd, but the song is very good. I'm a huge gamer and always looking at gaming sites. I was completely surprised when I saw a link to http://www.the-howling.com which is site for a new online roleplaying game called The Chronicles of Spellborn. They were asked if they wanted to do a song for it and they decided to write a whole new song based around the "history" of the game's story. If you want just a sample of the song to see if it's worth registering check it out here that's a link to the wmv stream. It really sparked my interest in the game too, even though I don't have time for another online rpg.

I like what I heard. Didn't sign up as I figure it'll be on youtube sooner or later. My favourite songs are from their earliest releases. However, the guitarist (bad with names) did the growls and he's never sounded good doing them live.
The game looks interesting but I'll never pay monthly for any online game after my first attempt. Just don't have time for a monthly fee be worthwhile. I've got Guild Wars and I don't have to worry about being charged $15 when I only was able to play for a handful of hrs.

Really good! I like what she's doing with the vocals, layering the rougher and sweet voice. The video is cool, too. She's so cute. :D

WT.jpg