New York Metal '84

Ah Darby you bring back memories of the Oldus Schoolus to this not so young lad...

Hey anyone tell me what happened to Nuclear Assault? I had an old album of theirs ... Handle with Care ... had a very funny song called Mother's Day on it.

Memories of Exodus - Fabulous Disaster...

alias - I found old flyers this weekend - not all I had but some.

Nuclear Assaught here in LA somewhere with 3 hardcore and 1 speed metal band

Motorhead, Megadeth, Cro-Mags (Cro-mags Ruled)

A sui show that was Excel, Bewolf and I think No Mercy

I'm an old bastard.

aliasp said:
Ah Darby you bring back memories of the Oldus Schoolus to this not so young lad...

Hey anyone tell me what happened to Nuclear Assault? I had an old album of theirs ... Handle with Care ... had a very funny song called Mother's Day on it.

Memories of Exodus - Fabulous Disaster...
Go to there website www.nuclearassault.us New album coming soon Maybe end of March, seen them live here in N.Y 2 years ago, they are back but with a new Guitarist> :headbang:

Gotta love this ressurgence in everything late 80s on the Metal Scene. Man Michael Jackson was sorta normal back then too. *ouch*

well its gonna be a big 2 months down under. Finally get to see MegaDave live for the 1st time (how ironic its on their final tour) and I hear Kreator and Death Angel are down in April too... HOLY SH1t .. this is awesome.

Now if only Iron Maiden would tour Australia.

I do love it!! man this brings me back, good old Lamoures in Brooklyn & the sundance here in Bay Shore Long Island. Kreator will be here May 11 at the downtown in farmingdale I'll be there, with death Angel & Pro -pain, before that i'm Flying to Cleveland for the BK & BW fest with TROUBLE EXCITER & RAVEN I gotta see this!!! :headbang: :headbang: :D

We are kinda starved for top quality Metal acts over here in Australia at times... so when bands do come its a pretty big thing. Last band I saw live was System of a Down and they fukn tore it up - I hate how they are classed as Nu Metal - they are so NOT in that same group as those other losers. Can't wait for their new double album.

Must check out the Nuclear Assault site ... waiting for this big update on Anthrax.com ...