Digitech Black 13 pedal and other various

ZakkWyldesBeard

'Cold Blooded'
Apr 25, 2005
Flagstaff, AZ.
www.ozon.ru
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, heres the link for Scott's new pedal. <http://www.digitech.com/products/Black13/index.htm.> Does anyone one know when it will be released to the general public and how much it will retail for? I got excited as hell when I saw this baby, and am hoping it will be out within a month or so. Also, does anyone know or have a link to where I could purchase the Scott Ian Signature Lyon guitar? I'm a broke ass college student and I need a good guitar that won't kill my funding for tuition. Does Sam Goody only carry this guitar or will it be available in Musiciansfriend and the like in the near future? Any information would be quite helpful. Gracias.

P.S. Mr. Wu, when playing live what song do you use the Lyon on? And do you use the stock pickup that comes with the guitar or do you use the Seymour Duncan Diablo. Thanks.

Nice...........

Black13main.jpg

models.jpg

Shit i hope my daughter doesn't see this... she taken my 100w Marshall head, my Les Paul, has her Scott Ian Lyon guitar..... and now she taken MY Autographed ATL skateboard.... she made a skateboard holder in Woodshop and was supposed mine and now its in her room.....

F-ME............. WAHHHHh

The Lyon is only available through Sam Goody/Musicland stores. The Digitech pedal should be out soon. I'll see if I can find out the release date.
There wasn't a specific song I used the Lyon on. Different times during the set. I used the stock model with stock p/u.
Thanks.