New Zero Hour interview @ Digital Steel

Henri, that's a great interview. I love the parts about the recording process the most. Dino Alden is indeed the fifth member of Zero Hour.

God I love this band! So fucking much.

Thanks!

Henri, that's a great interview. I love the parts about the recording process the most. Dino Alden is indeed the fifth member of Zero Hour.

God I love this band! So fucking much.

Thanks!

That's a big compliment coming from you buddy. :) Glad you liked it.

Excellent interview.... :kickass:

My brother was really pushing me to do a lot of solo work on this album. Before this album I always thought of our songs rhythmically. I am really pleased with the way people are reacting on me playing this stuff on this album. This makes me think: ‘wow’. It’s kinda cool! Maybe I should have been done more soloing. I think in the future people will hear me soloing a lot more!
YES!

"There have been many songs and parts that we've thrown out because you fall into this category in what you put together. And you want to reach that objective."
I hope this stuff ends up in some kind of side project!!! :kickass:

YOU RULE HAWK and thank you for posting the interview bro.

I want to thank everyone for being so supportive to us on "Dark Deceiver" and it's great that many are enjoying.

I always dig reading everyones posts here. Brett YOU always RULE man and I so look forward to seeing you at BARfest my bro.

METAL!!

Jasun

Excellent interview.... :kickass:

My brother was really pushing me to do a lot of solo work on this album. Before this album I always thought of our songs rhythmically. I am really pleased with the way people are reacting on me playing this stuff on this album. This makes me think: ‘wow’. It’s kinda cool! Maybe I should have been done more soloing. I think in the future people will hear me soloing a lot more!
YES!

"There have been many songs and parts that we've thrown out because you fall into this category in what you put together. And you want to reach that objective."
I hope this stuff ends up in some kind of side project!!! :kickass:

Thanks man.

I appreciate the feedback. :)

I want to thank everyone for being so supportive to us on "Dark Deceiver" and it's great that many are enjoying.

I always dig reading everyones posts here. Brett YOU always RULE man and I so look forward to seeing you at BARfest my bro.

METAL!!

Jasun

Its always great to talk to you again buddy. :)
See you at prog-power. Can't wait, it's been to long. :wave:

METAL!!

Jasun

DUDE!!!

I am so there!!! Look forward to seeing ya man....

And I second Kenneth! It's easy to support you guys, a band that truly deserves it! DD is nothing short of amazing Jasun!!

and it is you that RULESBrotha!!:headbang: