Newbie in your presence!

\m/ Trooper \m/

The Little Geetar Man
Hey Everyone, I thought i'd better sign up here and get in amongst the action!

My names Andrew, currently forced to live in Brisbane, 16(soon to be 17) years old and ummmm listening to Maiden (of course), Megadeth, Iced Earth, KISS, AC/DC, Metallica, etc etc etc etc etc

yeah now thats all out of the road... :)

hope to make some real good friends!

later all!

you think it's that easy ?

think you can just waltz on in here ??

before you pass answer me these questions three

question the first...

HAHAHA joking dude

Welcome!

Iced Earth ... top shit bro !

Yay another Iced Earth fan! :D
Spawn does the happy happy joy joy dance. Right, thats plenty of us now, where the hells our tour!!??

Welcome Andrew!

My, my. An Aussie teenager who listens to Maiden, KISS and Iced Earth. Who'd have thought such a thing existed in these trendriding times?

Good to have you aboard, though couldn't you have come from Adelaide just to boost the numbers a bit? ;). There are only two SA people on this board so far, and our plans for world domination aren't going so well...

W

thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Spawn: hehe yeah another Iced Earth Fan!, kind of a new one tho...

Wrathchild: hehe believe it or not, it's true!, although i don't know anyone else (well around my way anyways) that listens to all that stuff, but ahh well...you get that.

Anyways thanks guys!

Howdy Andrew. Great to see the Brisbane/Queensland numbers climbing :D
With Bev in our midst that makes it...6?

We've got 2 Troopers in here now. Heh. Wonder what Trent has to say about that one :D

Let's see, the Brisbane gang is now made up of:

SPIFF
strangey
Kemstar
Iccyrus
Dreamy
\m/ Troopsy-Woopsy \m/

We also have Moony down at the Gold Coast, but for the sake of this post we shan't include her :)

Originally posted by Kem
When I said 6 I didn't count myself hahah :) Oops
Seven! Hooray :D

HAHA you idiot :D (said in a jokey, buddy buddy, i laughed out loud when i read that style manner, not a smart arse, wanker manner :D )

Originally posted by Wrathchild

My, my. An Aussie teenager who listens to Maiden, KISS and Iced Earth. Who'd have thought such a thing existed in these trendriding times?

I'm also an Aussie teenager who listens to those 3 :D In fact, they are my 3 favourite bands :D

And OI MATE! I'M THE ONLY TROOPS AROUND HERE, BUDDY! :mad: GRRRR!!!!

Just kidding dude, welcome aboard :) Anyone into Maiden, Kiss and Iced Earth is a friend to me! Hehe.