Ihsahn

Είμαι Oι Mαύροι Mάγοι.
Oct 6, 2001
New Orleans, LA
www.expage.com
Hey, here are some of the bands I like. Most of them have been heard on MP3 players, so I'm not an expert on them; I just like them. But I'm still learning. My SNs are Arcturus325, Emperor786, Brentwood286, Hannibal695 or Opeth286. Lately, I'm most likely to be on Arcturus.

Emperor, Mayhem, Enslaved, Darkthrone, Arcturus, Covenant, Satyricon, Borknagar, Ulver, Algaion, Sirius, Agathodaimon, Mactatus, Catamenia, Judas Iscariot, Burzum, Abigor, Graveland, Thy Serpent, Mithotyn, Thyrfing, Einherjer, Ulvhedin, Mjolnir, Vintersorg, Naglfar, Kvist, Vargovinter, Thundra, Tyr, Troll, Old Funeral, Wallachia, Tsjudeo, Opeth, Without Grief, Eventide, In Flames, Ceremonial Oath, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Dissection, Autumn Leaves, Death, Immortal, Mortiis, Sepiroth, Dimmu Borgir, My Dying Bride, Brutality, Finntroll, Sarhin, Allegiance, Ragnarok, Heidenreich, Abazagoroth, Tartaros, Lord Belial, Ophthalamia, Katatonia, Sacramentum, Grey Skies Fallen, Alastis, Gloomy Grim, Keep Of Kalessin, Nargaroth, Triumphator, Limbonic Art, In Ruins, Marduk, Barathrum, Throes Of Dawn, Crest Of Darkness, Trail Of Tears, Mork Gryning, Malignant Eternal, Mystic Circle, Old Mans Child, Council Of The Fallen, Nazxul, Ghenna, Ebony Tears, Graveworm, Abyssos, ...And Oceans, The Haunted, Thor's Hammer, Impaled Nazarene, Summoning, Gates Of Ishtar, Amon Amarth, Children Of Bodom, Vader, Soilwork, Malevolent Creation, Divine Empire, At The Gates, Krisiun, Bolt Thrower, Mezerbow, DVKE, Benediction, ASBH, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Iced Earth, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Stormtroopers Of Death, American Nightmare, Napalm Death, Nasum, Manowar, Hammerfall, Hellhammer, Slayer, Megadeth, Overkill, Metallica, Sepultura, Anacrusis, Thanatos, Anthrax, Nuclear Assault, Voïvod, Destruction, The Possessed, Entombed, Tankard, Whiplash, Heathen, Sacred Reich, Coroner, Toxodeath, Wermacht, Obituary, Death Angel, Motörhead, Exodus, Annihilator, Nuclear Death, Mist, Testament, Artillery, Metal Church, Sodom, Venom, Kreator, Bathory, Celtic Frost

yikes.. what a list.

I haven't even heard of half those bands...

anyway, welcome to the board - always good to see some new recruits in the war against musical mediocrity.

NP: Led Zeppelin: Kashmir

Well you sure know your metal.
All Hail the true warriors of blasphemy!!!
Hmmm im so evil.
If you like the last Emperor album, I do too.
Welcome to the board.

NP: Enslaved - Isoders Dronning

...That's a pretty tiny list of bands man. I mean, we've all heard of those bands, and yeah, they're pretty cool, but you need to look a bit harder, find a few more bands. Only THEN will you be welcome here. :lol:

Welcome... Welcome... It's good to see that you have DEATH :headbang: on your (fucking huge!) list there... But you've obviously forgotten to write down 'Lefay'... and honest mistake, i know. totally forgivable (once!!) :lol:

That song has the most bizarre harmonies...very classically influenced. if anyone else had done it, it probabl would have sounded bad. I have always been impressed by that song. (and I always have a blast singing along)

Alright so I was bored and picked out the bands I haven't heard before :lol: anything out of these worth any serious attention??

Sirius, Catamenia, Ulvhedin, Mjolnir, Kvist, Vargovinter, Thundra, Tyr, Wallachia, Tsjudeo, Sepiroth, Sarhin, Allegiance, Heidenreich, Abazagoroth, Tartaros, Grey Skies Fallen, Alastis, Gloomy Grim, Keep Of Kalessin, Council Of The Fallen, Nazxul, Mezerbow, Thanatos, Tankard, Whiplash, Toxodeath, Wermacht.

Jooooooooooooooo..... its another Mortiis fan ;) :p I mean hi. I wrote a list like that once for a board, it took ages :loco: I can't remember how long it was. Do u listen to ne non metal bands?? (except Mortiis, and ne above that I don't know and aren't metal :loco: )