Grey Skies Fallen - pretty good
Gloomy Grim - funny shit!:devil:
Keep Of Kalessin - good
Nazxul - great
Mezerbow - Noise (aka Noisecore)
Thanatos - speed metal
Wermacht - speedcore
the rest are all good :)
I also listen to Funk, folk (norwegian, celtic, etc.), and classical music.
Tchaikovsky 4th, 5th, and 6th symphonies, Marche Slave, 1812 Overture,
Chopin - Funeral March
Beethovin - Moonlight Sonata, 1st and 3rd movements
and just about anything Bach; he's my favorite.
Classical music is the greatest music to ever grace the earth; it can express any emotion or feeling.:cool:

Yeah I love Back... ;) :D :err:
Heh, I am just fucking with you, I surely hope that was a typo though.
Well anyways, welcome to the board good sir!! Anyone that likes Emperor is very cool in my book! I will try and talk to you some time on AIM.

Ihsahn when you mention Mezerbow, is this a different band to Merzbow? Your range in musical taste is huge, Celtic, Folk and Classical styles I am a fan of as well.
Godisanathiestttttt...there is a worldwide Mortiis clan, we all wear our Mortiis masks whilst creeping around swamps all Mortiis like....Mooortiissss (your face mask should arrive any day now) :lol:

Originally posted by Jo
Godisanathiestttttt...there is a worldwide Mortiis clan, we all wear our Mortiis masks whilst creeping around swamps all Mortiis like....Mooortiissss (your face mask should arrive any day now) :lol:

:lol: I'm so excited now! Can I join in please ;), I wanna b a Mortiishead (Ignore the fact I only have 2 songs :D )

I wanna be part of this Mortiisclan!!!! The best creeping music would be Fodt til a Herske I think... :eek: THat is the scariest music ever!!!