Newest Ozzy song. (Jesus Christ help us)!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Found this from the Iommi thread. I love Ozzy & Zakk, but this song is "Crap"/except for the Zakk solo. (By the way, I thought the newest Ozzy was suppose to be like "Diary Of A Madman/Blizzard Of Ozz/The Ultimate Sin/No Rest for The Wicked/etc..."

holy christ this new ozzy song is so bad:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=70813

i wouldn't mention it, but. this might be the worst ozzy song i've ever heard. i thought ghost behind my eyes was gay, but whatever love song. those other recent singles just slid by as below average. this is just SO awful.

There's NO way he got the articulation on the chorus without the aide of studio effects.
Hell, it doesn't even sound like him really. Sounds way doctored.
This bridge is god-awful.
My god I can't believe they ended it like that.

Yeah I was never a huge Ozzy fan in the first place, but damn. This song is bad.

This so reminds me of Under Cover. Alot, actually.

Still, Zakk still makes it sound good and heavy. I gotta learn that riff in the chorus...

he doesnt NEED any more money, thats the thing... either Sharon is making him do shit to get him the fuck out of the house or he actually enjoys it still... if he still enjoys, it then he can do whatever he wants.

he doesnt NEED any more money, thats the thing... either Sharon is making him do shit to get him the fuck out of the house or he actually enjoys it still... if he still enjoys, it then he can do whatever he wants.

Does Ozzy have $$$/need to pay a drug habit/Sharon's $$$ hungry...?????

I've seen Ozzzy 2 X's on the No More Tours Tour & Retirement Sucks Tour, etc...

I think Ozzy is "fucking tired/wore out/ready to retire, etc..." but Sharon is a "money$$$$ hungry "bitch/cunt/gold-digging whore, etc..." I could be wrong but I doubt it...

"Z" (XNX)

"iii dont want to change the worldddd i dont want the world to change meeeeee"

Nah, the guitar wasn't much better then the singing. He's too damn boring and pinches too much.