Newest Ozzy song. (Jesus Christ help us)!!!

hmm i didnt like that song very much, i think ozzy's voice sounds bad now. but actually ive never been a big fan of his i just like a few songs like no more tears and over the mountain .. maybe i will try to see them this summer on ozzfest :headbang:

There's NO way he got the articulation on the chorus without the aide of studio effects.
Hell, it doesn't even sound like him really. Sounds way doctored.

I think the parts of your brain that facilitate speaking and singing are completely different things. For instance, my grandpa was unable to speak due to a stroke, but he could sing perfectly well. It was creepy as fuck, I tell yah.

So that could be him singing with little or no doctoring.

And I agree with you guys...eww...that was pretty bad

you all might hate me for saying this.. but i don't really hate this song. i mean it really isn't that metal i guess, but you can kinda groove to it.

Man, this board must really be going down the drain if there are people on it nowadays who actually think that Zakk Wylde is actually a good guitar player.

zakk is horrible, he does pinch harmonics like they're going out of style, and Ozzy has never been too great of a singer.

I have a copy of the 1989 Moscow Peace Festival where Ozzy is one of the main acts. You could play a drinking game with all of his fuck-ups.

It's not that bad. And I liked the artificial harmonics, I don't know why they went out of style. The only problem is that I don't tend to listen to music that either sucks live or is pre-recorded.

So what if Zakk pinches, I pinch all the time. In fact, I'm about to pinch one off right now.

Point in fact, he's better than you. So shut up with the anti-Zakk, please.

So what if Zakk pinches, I pinch all the time. In fact, I'm about to pinch one off right now.

Point in fact, he's better than you. So shut up with the anti-Zakk, please.

zakk is gay! the only thing he knows how is to play pentatonic alternate picked wha drenched licks. He also destroys with wha wha and pinch harmonics old randy rhoads solos, which is incredibly gay. if i want someone who does awesome pentatonic licks with wha wha and with some blues scale in it at least i take hammett's live doodle now over any zakk solo.

zakk is gay! the only thing he knows how is to play pentatonic alternate picked wha drenched licks. He also destroys with wha wha and pinch harmonics old randy rhoads solos, which is incredibly gay. if i want someone who does awesome pentatonic licks with wha wha and with some blues scale in it at least i take hammett's live doodle now over any zakk solo.

lol hammett's are just as awfull

While I'm no longer partial to metallica, I must say that hammet's solos aren't aweful. Compared to jeff, perhaps, but he's not a bad guitarist.