Newest work! Peep the mix and tell me what you think

setyouranchor

Celestial Recordings
May 17, 2010
North Wales, UK
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvVSA1L1XbU&feature=plcp[/ame]

No posted here in a while but thought if share some of my latest work. There are a couple of things I would have changed but the band wanted them that way!

This is the final bounce but i'm still keen to hear what you think :) also, thanks to Phil's beard for the re amps!

Nice work. Sound really good. I hate having to download, I much rather prefer streaming, the same probably goes for a lot of people. I really like the song. What equipment did you use. And any chance you can post raw tracks? Sounds like it would be nice to mix.

Nice work. Sound really good. I hate having to download, I much rather prefer streaming, the same probably goes for a lot of people. I really like the song. What equipment did you use. And any chance you can post raw tracks? Sounds like it would be nice to mix.

My bad! Link is now streaming

Thank you mate. I didn't track this band, I just mixed and mastered so I cant tell you about equipment, but I can find out for you. I'll also find out about some raws

Drum sounds very good :). What are they? Metal Machine? The intro is a bit annoying, though you don't have anything to do with that. Overall the mix is amazing man. Keep it up :).