Newfags shall be NO MORE!

I don't know what to tell you guys... I'm sorry. It works for me, and for a lot of others too, there might be something wrong with your PC or something... your browser settings I don't know.

might actually be some languages settings on your browsers.. back in the day when i was into webbuilding, some things worked on this pc but not on my laptop :zombie: untill i changed those settings

I'm locking this and unsticking it before i leave work tonight, just so you know.

might actually be some languages settings on your browsers.. back in the day when i was into webbuilding, some things worked on this pc but not on my laptop :zombie: untill i changed those settings

Well I remember, like I said, downloading a vBulletin (I know it was a board related thing, don't remember if it was which sort exactly) thing a while ago that was with some Macromedia, or Apple shit that the browser is asking you to download to be able to see some sites or enhancement, it might be connected... :err:

¿o1o1o1o1 sbɐɟpoɯ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʞɹoʍ uǝʌǝ ʇusǝop

How many times do I have to tell you, enough with the modfags comments.

See you in 3.

Well I remember, like I said, downloading a vBulletin (I know it was a board related thing, don't remember if it was which sort exactly) thing a while ago that was with some Macromedia, or Apple shit that the browser is asking you to download to be able to see some sites or enhancement, it might be connected... :err:

well i never downloaded such a thing and it works for me

so how does it work, because mine should come out as "hello asshole" but it didn't and i cried.