Newport Music Hall

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Those seeing Opeth in Columbus on Saturday make your mark ;)

My cousin and I will be in seats like fifty bajillion... probably on the 83rd balcony. I waited too long to buy the tickets.

I'll be there. I'm pretty sure all of the Newport Music Hall is general admission. I know the tickets have a seat or whatever but that is just a way for them to track the ticket sales.

Have you seen Opeth before? It will be my 3rd time....can't wait. See ya there!

I'll be there also. This will be my third time seeing Opeth as well. I saw them in Detroit on the Progressive Nation tour, and in Cincinnati when they toured with High on Fire.

Oh, so no seats then? I guess that's good. I really wanted to stand up close if I could weasel my way there with young cousin without him getting stomped on. It's my first time seeing Opeth. I had a chance to see them in Pittsburgh on the 5th but I completely forgot, so I'm taking this 4 hour trip up to Columbus for it.

I'm actually just recovering from some kind of flu... perhaps swine... wink... yet I've still got this really painful throat and swelled up tonsils and such, I haven't been able to sing at all in 2 months from this. Sucks. Gonna have trouble yelling at the show.

It's General Admission.

My 4th time seeing them. Cincinnati twice (its my home base), and Prog Nation Columbus last year.

This'll be my 3rd time going to the newport though, it's all general, and it's all a good spot to watch from. The venue is awesome, its half shitty rock and roll and half marble and elaborate. It's unique.

I think I'm going. I'm from Cincinnati as well and I saw them at Bogarts in the fall.

I was planning on just buying tickets the night of. Do you guys think it'll be sold out and I won't be able to?

It probably won't sell out but I don't really know. I thought it would have been sold out when I got my tickets yesterday but it wasn't.

I got tickets the night of in cincinnati, but I guess I've never been to this venue so I don't know how big it is or how big opeth is there.

Im going. I will be losing my Opeth live virginity so if any of you clap to the rhythm, mosh like idiots, grab my girlfriends tits, or anything that upsets me, I promise I will shit in the fucking pit while ripping out your eye balls and biting off your little cocks.

Opeth, thanks for ALWAYS kicking my ass (besides for that stupid fucking part in Lotus eater). I do my best to promote your all mighty awesomeness.

OPETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****added picture
2037052309450717-1-1.jpg

the show fucking ruled!!!!!

Im going. I will be losing my Opeth live virginity so if any of you clap to the rhythm, mosh like idiots, grab my girlfriends tits, or anything that upsets me, I promise I will shit in the fucking pit while ripping out your eye balls and biting off your little cocks.

Opeth, thanks for ALWAYS kicking my ass (besides for that stupid fucking part in Lotus eater). I do my best to promote your all mighty awesomeness.

OPETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, good luck

Today is the day ladies and gentleman! Leaving around 11...got a 3 hr drive from Indianapolis, see you crazy fukkers soon!

Today is the day ladies and gentleman! Leaving around 11...got a 3 hr drive from Indianapolis, see you crazy fukkers soon!
FUCK YEAH!!!! Leavin the Fort and also driving 3 hours in a bit. Im so fucking chubbed right now. I hope I get the chance to show Mr. A. :headbang:

Y leave so early one asks? Well if your gonna take a 6 hour round trip to somewhere you do not go to very often, you might as well make it worth the trip and atleast see the wonderful city of Columbus. I was kidding about the Wonderful.

DEMON OF THE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. DEATH to those who think handguns create problems!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!! Leavin the Fort and also driving 3 hours in a bit. Im so fucking chubbed right now. I hope I get the chance to show Mr. A. :headbang:

Y leave so early one asks? Well if your gonna take a 6 hour round trip to somewhere you do not go to very often, you might as well make it worth the trip and atleast see the wonderful city of Columbus. I was kidding about the Wonderful.

DEMON OF THE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. DEATH to those who think handguns create problems!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. We're leaving early to hang out in Columbus all day...I fuckin pumped!

I am seriously gonna shit if they play Demon of the Fall. I've seen them twice and they've always finished with Deliverance which is fine but DOTF is the one I really want to hear them do!