news around former AD guitarist Ritchie

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
in case someone is interested in what Ritchie's up to here's the news item I got:

this is ritchie wilkison {formerly}of angel dust.my new band "very bad things" will be releasing our 1st album on surf records in mid spring.we will have our website up shortly and you may order the cd there or @surfrecords.com. i will also have 50 advance copies that i will be giving away after our 1st pressing.you can also purchase cds from my former band "simon barr sinister"@surf as well.i will hopefully keep all who are interested informed of the bands progress.-horns up!!-ritchie w.

Gaunerin said:
in case someone is interested in what Ritchie's up to here's the news item I got:

this is ritchie wilkison {formerly}of angel dust.my new band "very bad things" will be releasing our 1st album on surf records in mid spring.we will have our website up shortly and you may order the cd there or @surfrecords.com. i will also have 50 advance copies that i will be giving away after our 1st pressing.you can also purchase cds from my former band "simon barr sinister"@surf as well.i will hopefully keep all who are interested informed of the bands progress.-horns up!!-ritchie w.

That is good news. I saw, heard and met him at Prog Power USA II. He is talented and a fairly personable guy. I wish him the best. I will keep my eyes out for a song from his new band.

Bryant