news bang-your-head fest

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
Somebody shoot me in the head right now!!!!!!
Symphony x has cancelled both gigs in europe
:bah:
:yell: this is the sond time in one year:yell:
:cry:

xxx Iris xxx

Im not shootin ya.

sorry on your luck there IRIS.

Hey, i need to send those pics i told you about a long time ago..i ahd forgotten.

yeah wel..shit happens!
i will send you some pics too..
I really wanted to see symphony x..it's the second time this year, i'm getting sick of their record company! They want them to finish the album, so they keep them in the studio..that sucks!

xxx Iris xxx

well, maybe their next one will be mind blowing, and it may be worth the wait..who knows.

Yeah, ill get those pics out to you this weekend if i can. I am a busy man. Lots of contacts to talk with on a regular basis.

Where did you hear this Iris?
i can't find anything of it on the Bangyourhead-site nor on the symphony x site (www.symphonyx.com)
I hope this is not true!!!!!!!!!!

PS: heb jij mijn PM gekregen vrijdag?

nevermore are still worth the time of course....but it sucks....no going see those bands for sure:

OVERKILL
GAMMA RAY
FOZZY
NEVERMORE
HALFORD
SLAYER

actually that does not sound much but that'S enough for two days i say,,,

goddammit I especially ordered tix for FRI and SAT because of SymphX, there's no other band I need to see now except Nevermore!

FAK!

this sux

so I guess they won't perform at graspop either?

Russell Allen got ill...

"SYMPHONY X have pulled out of their scheduled appearance at Germany's Bang Your Head festival after frontman Russell Allen was found to be suffering from stomach/intestinal bleeding, thus necessitating immediate medical treatment. Taking their place at the event will be German hard rockers BONFIRE. "

Anyway I've seen SX 2 times and I like Bonfire, so I'm not the most disapointed here I guess :rolleyes: