To Wendy..

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
Wendy, i know you don't like questions about this but...Bang your head 2002,(28 & 29th of June) Nevermore is sceduled..and i've waited to see it confirmed on the board or site..but no confirmation, yet.
Do you have solid information on this? Anyways, i'm really looking forward to go, finally i will see symphony x again!! (still sick of it, when they cancelled the tour earlier this year)
BTW, more people who are going to Balingen?

xxx Iris xxx

"Now that millions of words are each second spoken,
i wonder why god ever wanted it broken.
That wonderful silence that must have been heard,
before the beginning when He spoke the word".

Ok, 'tis al goed..
net een mailtje gelezen, waarin stond dat ze d'r zullen zijn... ;)

xxx Iris xxx

She just told me that it is on the website and that they are sceduled for the bang your head fest..
and that i could have mailed her for this, it's easier..
That's about it.. :)

xxx Iris xxx

ok, i will..
i'm curious about the new material too, so i will let you know if they play anything new..

xxx Iris xxx

hmmm

Balingen might be...is that far???
I bet they don't come to Graspop??well, I'd love to see Symph X at last but...I could save the money and go to Wacken or Balingen instead...?

Groetjes aan Stan enzo...

I will go to Balingen. I was hoping that they would play at Graspop but there is little to no chance for that anymore. But mabye (hopefully) they are going to play at Dynamo this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that. I can't believe that they will come to Europe for just one gig.

Kev, get that ass over here! :)

Well, Iced, if you're going for symphony x, they will play at graspop, too...so
We seriously thought about it too but the line up in Germany is better, Nightwish is coming too, so, Balingen it will be. For us, it's a 5,5 à 6 hour ride, dunno how long it'll take you to get there.
Stan says hi ennuh...groetjes aan Wendy!

xxx Iris xxx
P.S. Nevermore_forevermore, they play another festival in Greece, three days after the fest in Germany ;)

Someday, Myiasis will conquer your country and leave nothing but ashes in it's path. Beware!! ahgahaghaga!

See ya soon Iris :)