News bits.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Sentenced is given the swang song with "The Funeral Album" the band will split after its coming release.

Angel Dust have 12 songs ready to be recorded before the year is done. The band carried on with their best line-up minus Frank Banx who left the band due to differences seemingly with Dirk Turisch the singer.

Shaman is mixing and masterizing their second album due in the next month under AFM Records.

I'm pretty pissed regarding Sentenced because I just got deeply into the band second era ("Down" and up) and since I'm so difficult for music lost a band is not funny :ill:
As for Shaman I hope they come with something heavier than their debut, wasn't bad but I expected more power.
Finally Angel Dust is like WOWW. I'm on my knees praying for something like "Enlighten The Darkness". I felt that "Of Human Bondage" was kind of raw, and I hope they go back to a more refined prog/power sound.

Wyvern said:
Sentenced is given the swang song with "The Funeral Album" the band will split after its coming release.

I'm pretty pissed regarding Sentenced because I just got deeply into the band second era ("Down" and up) and since I'm so difficult for music lost a band is not funny :ill:

Yes, this is indeed bad news. :yell: