news on BW/BK 6-pack fest... oh my fuckin god...

I thought you knew that already DSM. I'm looking forward to that show! We have 17 people so far heading down on a bus (if they let us over the boarder ha) you are going I hope, sence you live so close

im about 12 hours away, but im about 80% confirmed to be there... maybe we can meet up somewhere around the venue or somethin if i do wind up goin :) im reeaallly excited about this show... MAN! CANDLEMASS AND NEVERMORE... my favorite doom band, and my favorite band... :eek:

Sounds cool,I was thinking you lived closer from some reason. Trouble and a band from around here Eidolon are there aswell.
CANDLEMASSSSSSSSS can't wait

\m/EIDOLON\m/

Muchmusic wont play their fucking video, goddamn bastards.

Kickass death metal!

(saw'em with cryptopsy)

Muchmusic hahaha
I saw George Stropoloudildoassalotjokaa at the Rapters Game on Sunday, gave him shit for the crap he says on Loud ,and told him to interview Nevermore next time they are here.He said he will try and set it up haha.
DSN - Jag Panzer are a older metal band with great guitar playing (IMO)

Trouble great band - I can send you some MP3's if you would like?

bahahahah, you gave him shit?!?!?!!

way to go dude!!!!

Hey ballsy bozarth, Jag Panzer are sorta like symphony X, but less symphonic and more thrashy.

at least thats how I remember them.power metalish.

TROY!

check out loud, not this week, but the one afte, IT WILL FUCKING OWN!!!!

WRITE IT DOWN !!!!!!!

LOOK! \/\/\/\/\/\/

Slayer 'Dittohead'
Testament 'Over The Wall'
Disciples Of Power 'Crisis'
Exodus 'Good Day To Die'
Motley Crue 'Live Wire'
Def Leppard 'High 'N' Dry'
Pantera 'Cemetary Gates'
Judas Priest 'Another Thing Coming'
AC/DC 'For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Yeah he is funny, He thought we were gonna kick his ass for some reason hahahaha

Testament and Exodus ! Gotta check that out
'Over The Wall' haven't seen that one in years

For the first time in my 30 years on this planet, I am glad I only live 1 hour from Cleveland.

Candlemass, NEVERMORE, Trouble and Kataklysm... YET ANOTHER GREAT SHOW THAT I CANNOT GO TO....
And, Troy, Loud better not have Nevermore on until they start playing that show in the US again. Those Canadian bastards stopped playing Loud here-yet again-so they could just re-run all of the shitty shows they already play too fucking much. And, while the majority of the stuff Loud played wasn't that good, they did have the occasion to play something god and even the worst stuff was somewhat better than the stuff played here, anyway. They have played Nevermore, Celtic Frost, My Dying Bride, Cannibal Corpse, Dream Theater and Arch Enemy, afterall...

RP, I think you may be confusing them with another band. Eidolon is a very hard, thrashy progressive metal band. And they kick ass. In fact, they have enough similarities to Nevermore that a bunch of you folks would probably dig 'em.