News on Doro U.S. release

Thanks my friend I will make sure to credit you on this one.

,,/

Nah, just lending a hand to you so we can enjoy another of your interviews (and because her last album have me on high energy). That's what we are here for because were a brethen :headbang:

Nah, just lending a hand to you so we can enjoy another of your interviews (and because her last album have me on high energy). That's what we are here for because were a brethen :headbang:

Just a quick update on this interview. Doro had touring problems according to the PR people. I don't know what that means but she wasn't able to get to do interviews this week. She will be doing some around the first part of June and I'm still scheduled to get a call so I will keep you posted...

Just a quick update on this interview. Doro had touring problems according to the PR people. I don't know what that means but she wasn't able to get to do interviews this week. She will be doing some around the first part of June and I'm still scheduled to get a call so I will keep you posted...

Fuck, damn it!

And I hope everything sorts out well for you, gonna wait for the interview for sure. :kickass:

The days are closing for the album to come out (I have it already in pre-order) :D

Ok, I'm gonna eat my words right now. I've been really enjoying the new album and its led me to revisit Warrior Soul - I 've got a much higher opinion of it - I'm loving it now!.:headbang:

editing the interview this evening and will get it posted shortly...
*cough*... did you ask her about herzblut?

I've read a few reviews about this album, alot of attention/criticism is due to the "old school" touch, great riffs/simple lyrics so its never gonna be hailed as a revelation but it is an effigy and a pretty damn good one at that. Music to me has never been about perfection but rather expression and Doro has always conveyed that well. Sure it would be nice to see her expand her lyrical subject matter, especially as she's worn the whole love thing down in her solo career but I've been able to forgive alot of her earlier softer solo stuff for these last two classic releases she has managed. I even wrote off her previous album on that basis without exploring it much and I was a fool to do so because it was her first big return to form for any lovers of Warlock or just plain good heavy metal.

Sure its too late to go to heaven but metal is all I need. Celebrate!:headbang:

Nevermind, I read its rumored to be about Lemmy but I doubt she would give a straight answer on something that personal. Can we read the interview now?

Since it was for my friend's site I gave him complete control over what actually made it on the final product. The actual interview was about three times as long, however with Doro she can give you two to three tapes worth of interview, she's just that accommodating. Who am I to cut here off?! I mean I got the time right? But with that there are some questions that were simply not asked because I just go with it.... And thank you guy for the help with the questions. It's greatly appreciated as always. \,,/

anyway the link:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/interviews/doropesch.shtml

Since it was for my friend's site I gave him complete control over what actually made it on the final product. The actual interview was about three times as long, however with Doro she can give you two to three tapes worth of interview, she's just that accommodating. Who am I to cut here off?! I mean I got the time right? But with that there are some questions that were simply not asked because I just go with it.... And thank you guy for the help with the questions. It's greatly appreciated as always. ,,/

anyway the link:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/interviews/doropesch.shtml

Thanks to you Ruben, the interview it's great and one of the most candid and frank I have read in years. You have love and respect Doro every way, and she thinks like me about CDs! :worship: Hope someday I can attend a concert and meet her.

Great job and thanks also for including some of my questions :headbang:

great to read it, thanks for the link!

Next time I hope to contribute some questions, I didn't get around to it this time around :( Does she answer much questions about old Warlock days, I noticed she does refer to them from time to time in your interview.

BTW, my copy arrived today (it's an enhanced CD):headbang:

And the pictures of her inside the booklet, she still hot as an atomic blast
horny.gif

I hear she's touring in September on very limited basis and luckily see's in reasonable driving distance from here. Here's hoping I can actually go to this show on Labor Day weekend. This club is also notorious for putting on 3-4 opening acts, most of them lame just to waste time and it totally kills the energy. I always go late whenever there's a headliner I want to see there.