News on the mini-tour in November

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
We're going to be doing a small east coast tour during the first week of November. We'll be supporting Zero Hour. So far we've booked these dates:
  • November 4, 2006: Orion Sound Studio - Baltimore, MD
  • November 5, 2006: NJ ProgHouse - Metuchen, NJ (new confirmed location)
More will be annouced soon. Hope to see you all there!

So far there are no Boston dates, and I don't think we're playing the Virginia show. We're only supporting Zero Hour on their dates during the first week of November. There should be more dates coming, but I'm still waiting for confirmation.

The NJ Proghouse site lists a bunch of different places where the show could be. Do you know which one it will be at?

Ahhh darnit. I was kind of hoping you'd be playing Virginia. I'll be moving down to North Carolina and the farthest south I thought y'all might go was Virginia. I heard rumors from a friend of mine ;) that you were looking into playing Connecticut. Too bad both her and I won't be around! Just our luck. Both of us huge Suspyre fans and we'll both be busy with military crap. I tell you what, this whole Army thing is really cramping my showgoing style! I can't seem to make a single good concert! Ahh well, whateva. By the way, here are links to a few CT venues, in case you were wondering.

The Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
The Empress Ballroom - Danbury, CT

Sethis Lunare said:
Ahhh darnit. I was kind of hoping you'd be playing Virginia. I'll be moving down to North Carolina and the farthest south I thought y'all might go was Virginia. I heard rumors from a friend of mine ;) that you were looking into playing Connecticut. Too bad both her and I won't be around! Just our luck. Both of us huge Suspyre fans and we'll both be busy with military crap. I tell you what, this whole Army thing is really cramping my showgoing style! I can't seem to make a single good concert! Ahh well, whateva. By the way, here are links to a few CT venues, in case you were wondering.

The Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
The Empress Ballroom - Danbury, CT

Hopefully we will be coming out to everywhere soon. I would love to get to connecticut and every other state in the us. Not to mention over to europe. Just pray for us to get that chance because we certainly want to play out there.