News

Hey everyone!
Wes from Rapture Radio here with this weeks news.First and Formost thanks to everyone who is listening!Log onto Rapture anywhere you see a computer hell i say hit the library's in your local area up we can teach the youth of America and the world how to rock out while reading Dr.Sues!
Suffocation is giving us a major hard time about coming to OKC they are asking for alot of cash so if you can think of a way to contribute please contact me so we can get those bad boys to come play in OKC.
Unfortunately I have to announce the Cannibal Corpse contest is over sorry guys.......
Our friends at Southern Lord have contacted us and said the new Probot (X Nirvana stickman Dave Grohl's Metal project)is on the way with some other exciting stuff as well.
A nd a new label is on board with some kick ass music coming to Rapture Resurrection A.D. R record's with some fresh Metal/Hardcore!
Please visit the forum it is dead dead dead I am stating to think there is a curse on it and seeing as how it is run by a company who has its own radio station hmmm.........So prove me wrong and do me proud post on the forum!
I also strongly encourage you to forward this email to all of your friends so we can get the word out!
40 new songs went into rotation last night so look for killer new music!
Please email me with any request/comments/suggestions/bank account info/naked chicks in latex/anything you need!
Once again thanks so much and keep it locked on Rapture!
Top 10
1.Beyond the Embrace-Bastard Screams
2.Crowbar-The Lasting dose
3.Fright mare-Cropsy
4.Emperor-Thus spake The Night spirit
5.Stryper-Surrender
6.Cradle of Filth-Lord Abortion
7.Arch Enemy-Enemy Within
8.Lucferion-Become or Begone
9.Malevolent Creation-Pillage and Burn
10.And coming in at number 10.....................Will Britney Spears hold onto her spot?
NO! Agalloch-I am the Wooden Door

If you want to be removed from this list just let me know,or if you just delete it as soon as you see my name let me know!