News

J

Juggler

There must be some news from the Enchant front. How are the progressions with the new album? Any titles? Release date? Side projects? Etc...

Juggler

Thanks for asking! You will be seeing quite a bit of News on the site hopefully soon. And some updates etc. I know I keep saying this but It is indeed true! Doug and I have been discussing this often lately!

For now I can tell you that we did have to push back our release until next year? However! we are hoping to record something live as well around that time or shortly after. That might be a local show here in the Bay Area? or on our Tour! Or perhaps even a Live in Studio type recording? We are discussing many options? We do want to do this! On the new material, there is plenty of it! Some titles but mostly idea,s and music. Some complete. One hold up is finding an ideal rehearsal space Close by. We have been delayed by this as well. We may have something next week? We have had some more transition as well that you will have to wait to hear about. Basically Mike is not really interested in continuing on with Enchant so we need to find another Keyboardist! We will be looking for someone soon. I can tell you that we are not only working on new stuff, but going over older material as well.

As always we are glad to answer any questions you may have, that we can?

Side projects have to take a back seat to Enchant right now! We all have plans I am sure?

E

Thank for your symphathetic answer! I wish you guys the best of luck. I am sure our patience will be paid off!

can't wait for the new album, i know i might be over-exaggerating when i say that it will prove to be another gold album, but somehow i know it will be.... ;)