News???

Well...

I just started working for $5.75 at the dollar store. Looks like I might make assistant manager if I keep at it for a year or two.

This rash on my leg just isn't going away. It really doesn't itch, and it's not getting any bigger or uglier. I'm starting to think that it's always been there, but I'm not sure. Maybe I should go to the doctor and get a topical creme for it or something.

My cats keep trying to get out by the cars. It makes me sad because they don't know any better and are going to get squished one of these days. I chase them away all the time, but I think they think that it's a game. They're so cute!

If I fall out of that tree in the back yard one more time, I don't think I'm going to bother climbing it anymore.

Speaking of my car, I probably ought to take it in for a tuneup pretty soon. Maybe after Christmas, I should still have some money floating around to get it squared away. It's definitely overdue.

My coworker's kids are pretty cute, but are demonspawn.

I can't stay on my diet anymore. I found myself drinking Wild Cherry Pepsi alot again and now I'm eating candy again. So much for trying to lose weight for next year's class reunion.

I almost wrote a new song last week, but I lost interest and never did anything with it. Now, when I think about sitting down to keep working on it, it just feels like work and I go back to mining ore in Ultima Online.

What's up with that, anyway? Doing something creative feels like work, but performing routine tasks on a video game keeps me entertained? I think I need to go to a psychiatrist and get an evaluation. That's just messed up.

I don't know of this ergonomic keyboard and mouse are doing me alot of good. My back and neck have been hurting the last couple of days. I cleaned the mold off of the ceiling in my bathroom and wiped the hair off my toilet seat, though.

My cell phone battery keeps going dead. If you call and I don't answer right away it's because I have to run into the bedroom to check the calls because I have to keep it plugged in almost all the time now. Kind of defeats having a cell phone, doesn't it?

I'd really like to get a bigger TV, but unless you buy one of those new HDTV's, I guess you're kind of wasting your money. Thing is, those HDTV's are too expensive, especially for someone who makes only $5.75 at the dollar store.

I have to laugh, though, because sometimes I'll be working for $5.75 an hour, but we don't make that much in an hour sometimes. Then, I get worried that I'll get fired so I lock the front door and go back and hide in the bathroom until the phone rings or it's time to close. One time I fell asleep in there and had to open the next morning. That sucked. It was like I'd never even left work, you know?

Anyway, that's all the news I have for now. I'll keep you updated on how things go. Thankfully, it's winter so I don't have to worry about fixing the lawnmower right now, right? :D

Take care, and thanks for thinking of me! Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!
--
Korg

ROFL... hey Chuck, you rock :lol:

But seriously... as soon as I receive any news from the band, I will post them on the site.

Tejk kär (yep, I'm learning Swedish!)
-The Webmaster

Sevlar

Things are going well with us.

We will have some bigger news soon. I would imagine around the Holidays or sooner?

For now? like tonight? :) we are working on new material and going over the older stuff to stay tight and ready to play live hopefully early next year!

And working to make this a 5 piece again :)

Thats all for now but more soon OK!

Thanks