NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the bronchitis, just in time to visit my parents in Florida. Pops turns 72 on Monday and I'm taking him to see his favorite team, the Cardinals, vs. my favorite team, the Dodgers.

Rich

Pink_Metal said:
Oh God....I don't want to be in some stereotypical "catfight" there are few enough female Anthrax fans that we don't have to be fighting over nothing. We should be the ones joining forces.
Ladies now that you've joined forces can we here this again tomorrow. You're two fiery comments were fun to hear and got my creative juices flowing. And I will help with Monchi-Chi, I mean Rob and Kerry as much as possible.

Just snap at each other but while in lingerie. Ladies rule. :hotjump:

coop said:
I'm over the bronchitis, just in time to visit my parents in Florida. Pops turns 72 on Monday and I'm taking him to see his favorite team, the Cardinals, vs. my favorite team, the Dodgers.

Rich
That rules, is your old man from the mid-west like mine? Enjoy Florida and report back on hot Cuban senoritas, oh hell any hot chicks.

Dad was born in a small town an hour south of St. Louis. He was a huge Cardinals fan and was scouted by them as a pitcher in college. He was a junkballer but didn't throw hard enough to get signed. He loved to play catch with me when I was a kid and throw me knuckleballs. I maybe caught half of them, lol.

Rich

DarbysDad said:
Ladies now that you've joined forces can we here this again tomorrow. You're two fiery comments were fun to hear and got my creative juices flowing. And I will help with Monchi-Chi, I mean Rob and Kerry as much as possible.

Just snap at each other but while in lingerie. Ladies rule. :hotjump:

I thought you'd like that. Anything to get your juices flowing. ;)

that's cool Rich

***turns to Skorn***

Except for tomorrow make the convo more sensual - I wanna see pink flash the board - that includes her thong :heh: :D

You're so beautiful.

coop said:
Dad was born in a small town an hour south of St. Louis. He was a huge Cardinals fan and was scouted by them as a pitcher in college. He was a junkballer but didn't throw hard enough to get signed. He loved to play catch with me when I was a kid and throw me knuckleballs. I maybe caught half of them, lol.

Rich
didn't want to blow you off that's cool . My Dad is from Des Moines - he said everyone was a Cubs or Cards fan back there.
One Christmas I bought him a Stl Browns hat :D

DarbysDad said:
that's cool Rich

***turns to Skorn***

Except for tomorrow make the convo more sensual - I wanna see pink flash the board - that includes her thong :heh: :D

You're so beautiful.

You see, this is why you've never had a threesome. Because no woman in her right mind would want to share you or risk losing you. ;) Thus, I will opt out and keep you for my own damned selfish self. :Shedevil:

thats okay - cause I can still SPANK you

and I wasn't looking for a three some - just wanted some flashing :hotjump:

and you know you still are hott :heh:

You got it!!!

Bartender we'll take a new round of drinks every 10 minutes until someone passes out then make it every 15.
***bad Rodney the God Dangerfield ripoff***

but hell I'm drinking with YoureAuntie!!! :hotjump: :loco: :hotjump:

DarbysDad said:
thats okay - cause I can still SPANK you

and I wasn't looking for a three some - just wanted some flashing :hotjump:

and you know you still are hott :heh:

**FLASH**

**adjusts nipple rings..................covers back up**

DarbysDad said:
okay now go get some hot OC chicks :D

I get paid tomorrow so maybe there's a chance, lol.
If you really want to help you can float me a low/no interest loan :D

Anyway, gotta do some more packing then head to bed. Arriba.

Rich

DarbysDad said:
oh you bad girl - now get the other ladies to do it. I don't want to withhold spankings - see you can control :worship: :heh:

Were did Wild4UBabe go?

Come on girls! Help a sista out! Could ya flash the boys so DD will give me more spankings????

PLEASE!!!!!