Newsletter

Since day one here at Rapture Radio,Well let me rephrase that since the day I was born I have been convinced the powers that be did not like me nor want me to be good at anything.When I hit a tree doing 73mph was my first clue,When my harness broke while rockclimbing hanging upside down 175 feet in the air from a cliff was another subtle hint that for some reason someone did not want me around.
So as I created Rapture Radio I knew immediatly it was well fuckin cursed.I made sure to keep the music fresh,Get all of the new releases so we had the new music first,wrote a billion emails sent out newsleters hit the computer forums and let everyone in the world know I had a radio station and well to say the results were less than exciting would be putting things nicely.
I even did what all the promotion books say is the key to promotion I told everyone Rapture was HUGE I told everyone we had thousands of listners and that I was ass deep in emails and it was so incredably hard to keep the station going because it was such a workload.
I got mad cursed out all of the newsletter subscribers because they were not listning enough pissed off all my friends and told them they were not my true friends if they didnt listen 24/7.
Fact is I lied Rapture is not huge Rapture is barely a success if truth be told I think we have 10 people who really listen with any regularity.Now I have stated many many times I want Rapture to be #1 and nothing is further from the truth I want to be #1 so bad it drives me absolutly insane.
82 people are sighned up to receive this newsletter and usually only about 50 of them even read it and I love all 50 of You.
Now without screaming or yelling let me explain exactly how I want Rapture Radio to work.
I would love it if the 50 of You reading would listen in more hell an hour a day would be awesome,I would also love it if You would tell Your friends to listen that would rock!
Right now we have brand new music from Immolation,Impaled,Crowbar,Tristania,Kreator,Soilwork,Black Label Society,Bloodbath,Morgion,Cradle of Filth,Killswith Engage and just tons and tons more So You know where to hear the new music!
Mainly I just want to hear from You I want you to email me and request songs or even just an email to say Hello and where you are listning from would be awesome!
So back to being cursed all of last week Rapture was almost killed we erased 80+ Trojans from our computer system reformated out Hard Drive and just about killed each other in the process and all the while could not change music on the station so to make up for it I just loaded 4 new hours of music on the station for You!!!
So let me also explain this to everyone did You know that the library of music on Rapture runs 24 hours long every day every night and the songs change daily?
The Top 20 is calculated by the number of emails I receive (not enough baby hit me up at raptureradio@msn.com) and the ratings on the songs when You vote for them as heard on the station!The songs that get poor ratings and I dont get request for get taken off of the playlist so in actuallity YOU controll what is heard on Rapture Radio!
Here are the songs You liked from Last Week!
Rapture Top 20 Feb 21-28
1.Green Evening Reqieum-Sacriment
2.Bloodbath-Cancer of the Soul
3.Cradle of Filth-Mr.Crowley
4.Iron Maiden-Blood Brothers
5.Machine Head-Davidian
6.Mercyfull Fate-Desicration of Souls
7.Metal Church-Highway Star
8.Nailbomb-Exploitataion
9.Primordial-The Golden Spiral
10.Sanctuary-White Rabbit
11.Winter Solstice-Following Calligula
12.Helloween-Future World
13.Uphill Battle-Ripped Off Face
14.Vader-Darkness Calls
15.Trivium-Pull Harder on The Strings of Your Martyr
16.Thy Mjesty-Demons on the Crown
17.The Gathering-Mandylion
18.The Haunted-Hollow Ground
19.The Forsaken-Traces of the Past
20.The Agony Scene-Scapegoat
So I do receive some emails from You guys so keep that shit up and listen sincearly if you can listen more if not I wish You could but thanks for sighning up to the newsletter!
Wes/Rapture Radio