Rapture Newsletter

SUBSCRIBE TO THE RAPTURE NEWSLETTER!EMAIL ME AT WESJACQUES@SBCGLOBAL.NET!!!!!

Ok everyone,
I am giving you the chance to hold on to your seats because this is one exciting newsletter for me to type!And my editor is on vacation so if there is a type-o its because i am horrible with a keyboard,sorry.
Exciting news!Relapse Records have decided to add Rapture to their list of stations to provide music to and this means the best Relapse has to offer for all of you!Relapse is now a new part of a growing list of labels and others who are taking attention at what Rapture is doing in the scene!
Rapture is now up to #33 on the Live 365 charts for the Metal!
Thanks to all of you for listning in remember Rapture is 24 hours so you can listen at work,school and while you are asleep!
For those interested I am now writing reviews for www.1340mag.com so if you are a fan of my writing it can be viewed there from now on.
Thanks to A nthony from Diadem for the amazing station I.D.'s.
Here is the top 10 from the past week
1.Amon Amarth-Death in Fire
2.Scarve-Illuminate the Soul
3.Carnal Grief-Selfclaimed King
4.Symphoce-Speak my Mind
5.Fireign-Battle at Northpoint (Canandian Underground artist! Congrats!)
6.Secular Threat-Viloentia
7.Edenbridge-Starlight Revirie
8.Darkest Hour-For the Soul of the Savior
9.Tristania-The Shining Path
10.Amorphis-My Kantele (Acoustic)
75 Brand new songs airing now that 4 hours of new music spining as well as some cool new monologues and station samples!Hope all of you are having a killer spring!Mae sure and check out our new T-shirts and BabyDoll shirts at the web page and also as always come visit the forum!

Wes/Rapture Guru