Rapture Newsletter March 13th!

Well Howdy Partners!

Fresh off of seeing "The Passion" last night, I have pondered a way to overdo my top 10 because I was stuck for two hours in something more over done than Aunt Betty's turkey at Thanksgiving last year. But instead of dragging you through the torture, I will just tell you what's going on!

We have a new staff member here at Rapture our first Canadian!She is a tart young lady with the likings of a cerial killer and worships all things brutal but to meet her you must go to the forum!

We now have four entries into the post your top 10 wishlist at the forum contest. You do know that if you post your top 10 at the forum you are entering a contest, right? You get a chance to not only get the songs you want on the air but get free cd's as well! Contest ends last day of March, so get down on it!

This week we celebrated Birthday's for Vanessa (Webmistress and Swedish hottie) as well as Kelly (my son and future Soccer star!) Happy Birthday.

Well, I think that about does it. We do have the new Probot playing as well as the new Warmachine on the way before anyone else has it! I have added some Doom metal to the station, so Doom on!

Top 10
1.The Crown-Deathexplosion (R.I.P. The Crown have officially called it quits! Bummer, Dudes....)
2.Allegiance-The Third Raven
3.Deathguy-Zero Frontier
4.Passenger-I Die Slowly
5.The Black Daliah Murders-Funeral Thirst
6.Scarve-Illuminate the Soul
7.Krabathor-Mirror of Your Steps
8.Fireign-Battle at Northpoint (Brand new Rapture Underground track!)
9.Diadem-Salvation (Brand new Rapture Underground track!)
10.Ghoul-What a Wonderfull World

Be sure and check out all of the amazing underground bands we play at Rapture. If you like a song you hear and want info on it, email me at wesjacques@sbcglobal.net and I can get you information on how to get a copy of the cd! Support our sponsors--UNRESTRAINED!, The End Records, Metal Blade, Ressurection A-D Records and anyone else who has put their name on our affiliate's page!

Keep it Real Homies!
Wes/Rapture Guru :loco: