Rapture Newsletter/Top 20

Howdy Pardners!?!?!?!?!
Wes here from Rapture Radio.
I asked alot of people I respect,"What can I do to make the newsletter more........Juah De viv?............More Magnific?...................More like Ricky Martins Buttocks?.................."
And the first thing they said is Never use Cliche foreighn phrases or the term Ricky Martins Buttocks,So were startin off great right?
Ok well we hooked up with some amazing people this week!Unmatched Brutality Records Yup they are in,Untited Gutteral Records On the Team,Galy Records come on in!Victory Records Ready to Kick it!Labels are noticing what station is taking the net by storm!
We also have some great Brand new stuff out there in the playlist I have been holding on to the new Crisis because I have been listning to it but look for some new Crisis tracks (Wow I would hate to be the guy who made Karen Crisis put the toilet seat down!),I also just recieved from my hot hot hot contact at Metal Blade the General Pntegram (She really is hot Ya'll !)The brand new Unearth so if you are un familliar with Unearth well then lest see take Iron Madien and put them in a blender with Hatebred yeah melodic Hardcore that Slams almost as hard as the Ron Jermey Midget Stripper show that was here in OKC last night and no I did not go because I was slaving away over this computer for You!!!!!! But its really cool Midgets weird me out............
Rapture Top 20 (Does this thing seem to get bigger Each week?)
1.Dark Tranqulity-The Wonders at Your Feet
2.Borknagar-The View oF The Everlast
3.Cradle of Filth-Chtulu Dawn
4.Of Angels and Gravediggers-Peace Be (Brand new Underground!!!)
5.Extreme Noise Terror-When Gods Burn
6.Evil Silence-To Build a Fire
7.Arch Enemy-Ravenous
8.The Green Evening Requiem-Servance (New Underground!!!!)
9.Edenbrige-The Palace
10.In Flames-Food for The Gods
11.Warmachine-Eye for an Eye
12.Graveworm-Fear of The Dark
13.Soilwork-Th Flameout
14.Children of Bodom-Towards Dead End
15.Pain of Salvation-Spirit of The Land
16.Amorphis-Better Undead
17.Dream Theater-Metropolis
18.Iron Maiden-The Wicker Man
19.Black Label Society-Crazy or High
20.Nightwish-She is My Sin

Ok I am sure everyione got the press release but Roxx productions and Rapture are now working totgether make sure and check them out they are Reuniting the legendary Vengance!Ans everyonw check out Warmachine their new CD is about to come out and if you dont buy it you are Nuts!!!!they are always on Heavy rotation at Rapture and they consistantly get requested and always have a 5 star rating go to www.warmachineonline.com

Ok the enough is enough!
Like your Mom naked Hot and Delicious-
Wes Jaques

Rapture Request email:Raptureradio@msn.com

Rapture Forum:Like you care...........

Log on and Lock it on!
Rapture Radio Metal on Demand!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo! Kind of an old Pain of Salvation song to be playing though...but still...Pain of Salvation! Woo! May I suggest Ayreon-Day Twelve: Trauma.