next album?

Just getting into COB. downloaded a couple of songs from Deathroll. Can't wait till I get it, but when I went downtown Toronto they said it ain't released in Canada yet. Would anybody know when?

Currently saving to get Hatebreeder as I hear that is really good, comments about this album would be appreciated as well as to when Deathroll will be released in Canada?

It depends on which album you want to get. All of them have different sounds, but I'd say the peak of their neo-classical sound would be on Hatebreeder, but their heavy metal with keyboards would be Hate Crew Deathroll.

Well I plan to get both, but I haven't heard anything from Hatebreeder. I love Thrash music best. COB I feel use many of these elements.

Musically what's the difference? How do you feel about it?

Hatebreeder is one of the best metal albums of all time X, I suggest you get your ass out there and buy the album ASAP.

As far as Bodom not releasing a new record, I highly doubt that. They're really successful right now and I think that HCDR will push them even further to create new music. HCDR is an instant classic.

I think that Hatebreeder is Cob's best album ever, i am still trying to get into Hate Crew Death Roll, its such a diffrent style. They are moving away from my metal likeing.