Next Maiden

Bo

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2004
Anyone round here into Machine Men.OMG they kick ass,and they are young. Something for all of to look forward to.:Smokedev::Smokedev:

Yes Sharon likes them very much ( she has even their logo as
a tattoo) and they are good but they have been around for too
long to be next Maiden, and no band can be next Maiden anyway.
Almost all Finish bands are good :)

Also they are named after Bruce's Machine Men song
(which is one of my faves as well, off Chemical Wedding )
and they covered it.

I agree Machine Men is awsome. There is another band I listen to who I consider the Next Iron Maiden. The band is called Crescent Shield. You can here alot of maidens style in there music.

I also forgot Icarus Witch. You can really hear maidens style in Quinn Lukas's playing.

I agree Machine Men is awsome. There is another band I listen to who I consider the Next Iron Maiden. The band is called Crescent Shield. You can here alot of maidens style in there music.

Crescent Shield is Melanie's band, right? Of course you will hear a Maiden influence there.

It is a little disturbing that despite Maiden's popularity, you don't hear a band that reminds you of them. Everyone rips off At the Gates or Slipknot these days.

Crescent Shield is Melanie's band, right? Of course you will hear a Maiden influence there.

It is a little disturbing that despite Maiden's popularity, you don't hear a band that reminds you of them. Everyone rips off At the Gates or Slipknot these days.

Machine Men are often very reminiscant of Maiden and Bruce's solo work. :)

Anyone like White Wizzard? Very early Maiden influenced. Maybe not the most original band in the world, but I can't stop listening to their album Over The Top. And the video for the song Over The Top is hilarious!

Anyone like White Wizzard? Very early Maiden influenced. Maybe not the most original band in the world, but I can't stop listening to their album Over The Top. And the video for the song Over The Top is hilarious!

Derek did some artwork for them for their first EP :headbang: