Next Showcase announcement?

Damn Bear - that is just eeeevil. Oh dammit - now I have Mean Streak by Y&T in my head, time to go digging in the back of the old cd collection - thanks a lot :)

jeff

No dude, that's a kick ass album! The remastered version kills,
now I need to get EARTHSHAKER :kickass:

• Riverside - I heard that Shane tried to get them last year. They seem to have a diverse fan base, that speaks highly about them.
  • Suncaged - Didn't Shane try to get them a few years ago? They have a new album coming out in March.
  • Dreamscape - They have a new album coming out, they did great at the Pre-Party and the main stage before! Can there be more than 2 repeats?

i'd love to see Dark Empire....anything Jens is involved with is perfect in my opinion...just can't get enough of him since seeing Savage Circus

I believe I know (my opinion) who would be a great classic thrash band (that needs to reform) for the Showcase.

How about....

forbidden.jpg

I popped Twisted in Form in the CD player and I forgot how much I still love that disc.

What does everyone think?

It would be great, but it won't happen. :erk: Craig is busy with his Spiral Arms project, Paul is in Exodus, and Tim, Matt and Russ are doing the family thing. I miss the classic days of watching Forbidden play around here two or three times a month!

I believe I know (my opinion) who would be a great classic thrash band (that needs to reform) for the Showcase.

How about....

forbidden.jpg

I popped Twisted in Form in the CD player and I forgot how much I still love that disc.

What does everyone think?

Yeah like Pooch said it will never happen. We were at the last show they played and Russ and Tim said ti there, that was it, no more Forbidden. Which sucks balls, they would be awesome, anywhere not just PPUSA.

Dang, I was really hoping that Forbidden would do a couple more special shows. I never go to see them live back in the day.

Well, how about Powermad then? Then are back together and they need to play a show in the States!