NGD

TheWinterSnow

Den Mørke Natt
Oct 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Well it was actually Thursday but I gust got the pictures back and I was at band practice all day yesterday.

So Thursday morning I get a very large package at my front door which wieghed 115lbs. I missed the doorbell ringing because I was too busy celebrating in the bathroom because I finally saw new hair growing on my head as a result of the avid use of Rogaine after dealing with blading for the past year, and I just turned 21 Monday the 27th.

The suspicious package:
DSCN9242.jpg

Fedex fuck yeah! None of that UPS bullshit, if it had been the cargo would have been destroyed (trust me I worked at UPS loading and unloading for 6 months, my 5150 barely made it here, the box was completely destroyed and it was falling out of the box)
DSCN9243.jpg

Hmm, what could this package be?
DSCN9244.jpg

:heh:
DSCN9246.jpg

:worship: FUUUUUUUUU
DSCN9255.jpg

DSCN9263.jpg

Getting a shot of my 5150
DSCN9258.jpg

When I plugged in and started jamming, I was like, damn this thing kinda sounds like shit, like the impedance is mismatched on the thing, so I was pulling the thing apart to see how the wiring looked, only to realized that lacking bass is part of brand new speakers that haven't been broken in, but it still gave me a shot to take a picture of them sexxy as Celestions.

DSCN9268.jpg

DSCN9269.jpg

/gear_pr0n

So get this. I place my order on the 22nd. Later that day I get both an email and a phone call from Dave, the owner saying that they needed more information from the order. I didn't get the call so he left a voicemail, and I emailed him back with the information. So I wait and a week later I decide to call them to see what was going on. I was immediately referred to the guy that builds the cabinets. He goes through finds the order but discovered the cabinet was built but it was never shipped out. He apologized, took the order, said that there where people ahead of me on the list but would put me on top, build a new cabinet and get it shipped out this was at 3pm about an hour before they closed and it was shipped the next day on the 28th and I got it on the 30th, now that is what I call customer service. They where all nice and very helping, great company, amazing quality products, the pictures really do not do it justice. The craftsmanship alone is worth the price of the cab let alone the speakers.

BTW the thing sounds absolutely amazing now. The day of practice I setup a 60Hz sine wave through my amp and ranked it up to get the speakers moving, and then got to crank it up at practice. Both the sound and aesthetics has heads spinning. I feel like I ripped them off for only paying $617 USD final price, it is easily much more than that.

clipz soon!

Looks good man.
A friend of mine has an Avatar cab and I can see that they're a well made piece of gear.