Nice Guy Eddie died

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Actor Chris Penn Dead

January 24, 2006

ET has confirmed that actor CHRIS PENN, who is the younger brother of SEAN PENN and star of movies like 'Reservoir Dogs' and 'Starsky & Hutch' has died. Investigators were on the scene Tuesday, where Penn was found dead in Santa Monica, CA. He was 43. Penn played the role of Nice Guy Eddie in QUENTIN TARANTINO's 1992 cult hit 'Reservoir Dogs'; he also appeared in the movie 'Rush Hour' and on episodes of the television shows "Entourage" and "Everwood." Penn is survived by his mother, EILEEN RYAN, and brothers Sean and MICHAEL.

Sucks.

Woah, that's sad news. I thought he was great. He also just happened to be in the best ER episode ever.

Wasn't he in Footloose too? :loco:

Best of the Best rules beyond belief. I mean, for fucks sake, Darth Vader was their coach.

wwwhhhhaaaa? this came out of nowhere. this guy was in all kinds of shit. i would always see him in forgettable movies but always remember him. oh shit! he was in GTA: San Andreas! i just remembered! never saw him in everwood. ive had a crush on that chick though.

yeah. thatll do ya in every time.
fucking ninjas. nothing ever changes [/bowski]

cthulufhtagn said:
hahaha it took me so long to figure out what you were talking about...i was like..."what? they never mention ninjas in the big lebowski :confused: :yell: "
bwahahaha, you never cease to amuse me! where you been dude?

lizard said:
that's right. so if the urge ever strikes you to proposition markgugs, do it, because you JUST NEVER KNOW.
been there, done that. it was wonderful