nice Kayo Dot tour posted on blabbermouth!

Well see you guys in Chicago! The Bottom Lounge is a cool place. We played there with Usurper and Disinter awhile back. It's a good size room, and the stage area is a good size, so you guys should be comfortable up there. Nice big backstage room to lounge in as well.

Oh Fuck, You Got One In Houston?!@!?!

That's Like 30 Min. From Me....i'm Sooo Excited

also: we're sooo eating somewhere after the show. Sniper will get the tab.

also also: if it's 18+ I will weap and weap...seriously, if it is we have to find a way for me to get in...

Ummm Hemlock Tavern in SF? SHIT!!! They totally won't let me in. The whole point, the ENTIRE POINT of this whole tour was so I could see you play. And now I can't. You HAVE to figure out a way to get me in, or I will cry...

you should check the kayodot.net page--they offered to try to get you into places as Merch Girl or Amp Carrier if you're underage.

you might be a little unbelievable as Amp Carrier.

I'm going to be an amp carrier if it's an 18+ show. I'm going to the Houston show, and if there is an Austin show the next days, I'll catch that as well (THANKSGIVING WEEK OFF!). I'd also love to distribute fliers and posters in Houston (and Austin, if it's played). Just send word please.

I originally was going to try to come to the Pittsburgh show via Mississippi. I used to live in NC so I might try to make the Asheville show by taking a Greyhound since it's on a weekend, and I could meet up with some old friends and my brother who lives in Charlotte. I need to do some planning. the Nashville show is closer and on a Friday, and I don't have any Friday classes. I could leave early Fri morning or late Thur night and get there early. hmmm, I think I'll shoot for the Nashville show since it's about a 4 hour trip as opposed to 10 or so to NC. I'm determind to see KD.