nicknames for the people i work with

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
whiny mcwhinerson: annoying dude who always sounds like he's juuuuust about to break down and cry. constantly has to tell me his health problems (ie, prolapsed rectum NOT KIDDING)

snorty: dude who has a snot problem. constantly snorts his snot and gags.

GMS: Gay male slut. self explanatory.

oompa loompa: a girl that actually looks like an oompa loompa. calls me anorexic. calls me twiggy.

cracker: typical annoying white dude who wants to be 'down' but is hopelessly lost in the world of uncool.

the rest i just refer to as "that asshole over there" or "that effin retard".

heheh. none of the people I work with have enough personality to garner nicknames, except Doris, who I just call "the wrecking ball". She wears a visor and taped paper over her light fixtures because she thinks the fluorescents are damaging her eyes.

coworker.jpg

She's a self-styled "database expert" who freaked out when her Windows Explorer shortcut dissapeared from her desktop. I don't think she even knows about the right mouse button.

Originally posted by xfer
what is their nickname for YOU?

i believe i stated that the oompa loompa calls me twiggy.
also, i think they probably call me 'the hottest shit since the rolling stones hit the scene'.

p.s. flourescent lights are eye damaging! she should wear a tinfoil hat too.

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
coworker.jpg

She's a self-styled "database expert" who freaked out when her Windows Explorer shortcut dissapeared from her desktop. I don't think she even knows about the right mouse button.
I work with this woman as well. Here, her name is 'June'.

Actually, we have 60 employees here and about 35 of them are like this. Ex-nurses who work in office jobs and don't know how to copy/paste. And somehow, they're supposed to know what they need in the way of programs/software.

The most common term out of 'June's mouth is how it's so "BIZARRE" that her Access database keeps crashing. Twice now, she has done something that actually erases every bit of data in the database, and drops it from 40 megs of space down to 20k, rendering the file unrecognizable to Access. She should work for Microsoft as a tester.

"She should work for Microsoft as a tester."

ABSOLUTELY. I'm sending Doris out to help her. She actually considers herself a computer (now this is HER term) "super-user". I am not lying to you.

I work with probably 8-9 oompa loompas, 6 crackers, 25 whiny mcwhinersons (mostly female work environment), and 1 GMS.

He's not so much slutty as he is 40-ish and ultra hip. So I guess he'd be a UHMGFSM - Ultra-Hip Monogamous Gay Forty-Something Male. Sort of like Christopher Lowell, only with spiky hair and glasses. His boyfriend's name is Earl.

Also, I'd add that I work with 4 High Society Snot Bitches, who are all about the money and making everyone else feel inferior. They work in Executive Administration.

Seriously, though:

"Let's go to the planet that's covered in that stuff that makes our skin fall off 'Indiana Jones' style. Hope it doesn't rain *ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET* while we're invading."

But this is nitpick. Mostly I can't deal with "Crisis-of-faith-with-alien-invasion-backdrop".