Nightingale concert on july 21

Hell Yes. Of course one will go there see NG kicking ass like always :kickass:
It would be cool with many people showing up at the gig and promote the guys and especially dag in his underpants rocking in the night of fire :)

If someone wants to join us before the gig with some beer and nice rock music you are welcome to the hostel just next to the festivalarea and the indoor stage :)

:)

Cheers folks...

Yes and im looking forward to it! Considering how many people here like, love, dig Nightingale I think the response to them playing live seems lame. WD is out got damn it! And NG live doesn´t happen that freekvently *yet another reason to go see them* So come on! At least the Swedish ones of us. Beer and rock at Jimbobs ;) I wish to hear Trust, White Darkness and Hideway live

Yes and im looking forward to it! Considering how many people here like, love, dig Nightingale I think the response to them playing live seems lame. WD is out got damn it! And NG live doesn´t happen that freekvently *yet another reason to go see them* So come on! At least the Swedish ones of us. Beer and rock at Jimbobs ;) I wish to hear Trust, White Darkness and Hideway live

One of the songs you mentioned will be played...:headbang:

One of the songs you mentioned will be played...:headbang:

Coolt :headbang:

Om ni känner för att värma upp lite innan riktiga spelningen med lite bira och rock`n roll vid campingen/vandrarhemmet intill festivalen så vet ni var vi finns :headbang: ? :)