NIGHTINGALE's FUCKING NICE GOODIES

Quick reply here.. in a hurry.. huh..

The thing doesn`t work at my PC either.. You should look into it. Paste an url at the site for direct download or something. I want to see this shit, Loosing is one of my Swanõ-favourites. Actually, it was the first song I ever heard from him. Nice for starters, hah?
So, off you go to work CDN! NOW! :headbang:

It's not about lazy. It's about what works and what DOESN'T! It would appear that I am not alone in the loathing of the problematic Real Player. Convert the damn thing to WMA or DIVX, for crying out loud! Hell, even AVI or some kind of Quicktime format would be preferable. Don't you get it? We don't use Real Player... at all.

Just fighting the good fight against any software published by Real Networks. The player sucks, the format sucks, the media itself sucks once it's converted, and the company itself sucks. I'd like to see it become extinct, especially with DIVX being light years ahead in quality and compression.

Originally posted by mattcira
Yea man, doesnt want to work for me either... but I will refrain from being a complete asshole about telling you.. some people should throw themselves under a train.

Now that wasn't very nice. Those of us who have posted unhappy comments here are just trying to ensure that something like this gets put into a format that everyone can use and enjoy.

As for your suggestion, you can take a aerial intercourse off of a rotating pastry.

Hey there Mat, calm down man! I werent pickin` CDN`, I just stated that the movie never appeared at my screen..which I want it to..he he.. I WONT throw myself under a train, cuz [1] nearest railway I know of is 5-6 miles away from where I live, and it`s a place I never visit (2) no interest in knowing how a train looks like underneath [3] I don`t like the sound of trains, especially when they`re near

thank your for calling

wasn't referring to you John Doe... so no worries. I just find it amusing that a particular mongoloid of the group chooses to ridicule CDN for making a mistake rather than being grateful for his effort. But hell, the south is backwards anyway; dirt roads, three-legged dogs and Al Gore... what more can you ask for?

I think the key phrase here is "All of my dogs..."

I've been to Tennessee, you guys have nothing on Alabama. State Police at the border kick you out if you have more than 4 teeth and if you don't know who Dale Earnhardt is.

Hell, like I should talk... I think there is a big sign at the city limits... “Chicago: home of the Government Subsidized Crack Whore and Federal Housing Projects."