CALLING ALL STREET TEAM MEMBERS!

How wild I do this and Im not even part of the street team ;)

YES YOU DO, YOU ARE IN THE MEDIA MY MAN ; ) which makes you
already a whistle blower for great new music, Johnny, you've been a great supporter of Nightmare for quite sometime, although we didn't have a street team before you were in the media, you are now an honorary member ; )
Thank you for all your past support and since you have a radio show now, you'll be getting the same stuff on a different list ; ):headbang:

YES YOU DO, YOU ARE IN THE MEDIA MY MAN ; ) which makes you
already a whistle blower for great new music, Johnny, you've been a great supporter of Nightmare for quite sometime, although we didn't have a street team before you were in the media, you are now an honorary member ; )
Thank you for all your past support and since you have a radio show now, you'll be getting the same stuff on a different list ; ):headbang:

Awesome Bro! :headbang:

Lance,
Id love to join your street team. I have alot of connections from working in the industry so much these days.
Plus I am putting together a fundraiser for my brother(Eternity X bass player)'s missions trip. Since it's going to be an all day event with bands many metal heads will be attending. So I can give out flyers and info at that if you like. Plus we'd love to have some of your bands play at it. I know I e-mailed you about this before too. I’ll get you more info soon as I can.

Thanks!

Mustang, glad your aboard, get with through email here on the forum,
and give me your address!

FOR THE REST OF THE TEAMERS THAT HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THIS....

Thanks for those that have posted reviews up, I saw many more for Suspyre
on Amazon....it took a bit longer to get these up on CDbaby and of course for digital distribution into the itunes, and others out there....

right now POWND could use some feedback on AMAZON and CDBABY
please post your thoughts about the albums! Thank you!

AMAZON LINK
http://www.amazon.com/Circle-Power-...4165669?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1176656552&sr=1-1

CDBABY LINK
http://cdbaby.com/cd/pownd

thank you in advance for your help!:kickass:

--------

I'm wondering if I am still on the street team, since I haven't got anything to share with people like I used to.

I haven't had the money to get the two albums this thread is about, but as soon as I can I will buy them and then review them after listening.

I still introduce new people to bands on NIghtmare Records and bands you are involved in Lance, since I love all of the ones I have listened to.