NIGHTINGALE's FUCKING NICE GOODIES

why don't you put a DIRECT download of the video??
streaming suxx
well... my 56k modem suxx but anyway, it's a lot easier to download the video... thanx
bye

pd: and a quicktime version!! realplayer SUXX!

Originally posted by mattcira
I think the key phrase here is "All of my dogs..."

I've been to Tennessee, you guys have nothing on Alabama. State Police at the border kick you out if you have more than 4 teeth and if you don't know who Dale Earnhardt is.

Hell, like I should talk... I think there is a big sign at the city limits... “Chicago: home of the Government Subsidized Crack Whore and Federal Housing Projects."

:lol: Alabama is about as bad as it can get.

I'm sorry to expose my ignorance of Dag Swanö's songs like this, but i must say that the song that comes with the pop up window of Dag Swanö does remind me quite a bit (for some odd reason) of the tv series: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I have no idea why it does, but there, i said it.

Hey Matt!

Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Tennessee? If it were invented any farther north, it would be called a TEETHbrush.

Then again, if it were invented in England, it'd be called "Usless bristly thing with no apparent function."

Originally posted by Light
Hey Gleemonex!

If that's you in the pic... tell me... what exactly IS on that shelf behind you?
It's been bugging me for weeks!

And.............................do you see them?

it´s just the shelf in the pc room. on the top one is a stereo and some cds, on all the others are some books.

do i see them? see who?

Thanks for converting that to avi!:D Great video! I'm guessing that that was something shot as a work tape for the band? It'd be cool if Dan would give the go-ahead for releasing the whole show on DVD. I'd love to see it. What I saw/heard in that clip was fantastic!

Sorry I haven't been able to d'load it until now. I've been out of town visiting the In-Laws. Ahh, married life,:rolleyes: Anyway, thanks again!

Hi there...

I think u have made a great page. But once again I must say: I hate this fuckin' RealPlayer. Why? Cause it doesnt work how it should. Cause it needs some updates and so on...every fuckin video will be played by this damn RealPlayer...

Don't ya wanna make a Divx or anything else ?

I'm looking forward to it ColdDarkNord! I am looking at the site and don't see an update yet, so I assume you are working on it... I'll look forward to seeing it when it's up!