Nightmare Records signs Myrath for their upcoming release

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
This just in: Nightmare Records signs MYRATH for their new album "Desert Call" coming in January. I have been waiting for this. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Thank you all for your kind words and for your valuable support
We are obviously very proud to join Nightmare Records family(Thanks Lance)
and trust that DESERT CALL will meet or exceed everyone expectations

All the best
Myrath Manager

Thank you all for your kind words and for your valuable support
We are obviously very proud to join Nightmare Records family(Thanks Lance)
and trust that DESERT CALL will meet or exceed everyone expectations

All the best
Myrath Manager

Thanks Ahmed we can't wait for the release

Promo trailer including the full song "Forever And A day".:headbang:

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101935754[/ame]

that is quite alright, I like it when people spread the word before I do ; )

Hey Lance, Jamie Mac from Milwaukee here, long time no talk. Nightmare is really kickin' some booty. You have some great artists listed on the site - Keep it up. Everyone here should check the site out - some really great stuff is available!

By the way Lance, I know that you heard a couple of our early demos - have you checked out the finished HEDDA stuff at all? Check out "The Gates" on our MySpace page. Let me know what you think.

We are submitting "The Gates" for the ProgPower compilation. I know you're a big ProgPower guy. I might actually head down with Ray from WiszdomStone this year.

Congrats on Myrath. NIGHTMARE Rules!

The Vikings...not so much. Hehehe. :headbang:

Jamie Mac - HEDDA

My copy arrived today from Laser's Edge. :kickass:

Ken G. gets the Mercury Award this time: CDs were here 3 days after ordering, beating out The End, CMDistro and DeepDiscountCD.com. (I've been an online CD ordering fewl of late. :lol: )