Nightrage

I purchased the album and so far I am enjoying. I am on track three (Hero) and I have yet to hear Tom but from what was said earlier, Tom is featured on this track ....hmm....

:: ...waiting... ::

AH-HA! Here we go! :headbang:

Awesome! I am quite happy with this investment! :D

Mammoth said:
This won't take Tom off from Evergrey will it? :cry: Side project? Right! Can anyone link a mp3 taster? :worship:

There there Mammoth :) It's just one of those super-band things,maybe they'll make another album but seeing as Tom only sang on a few songs it shouldn't take much of his time...I don't know if Nightrage will be touring though,but I don't see Tom taking time off from Evergrey cause of them...

Tom only did vocals on four tracks (Hero, Circle Of Pain, At The Ends Of The Earth and Ethereal) so I do not think this is going to turn into any big project for Tom. He did not play guitars or anything on the album either. Most likely, he is friends with some of the members and helped them with the record. Of course, I do not know, but I do not think it is going to turn into a big side-project.

By the way, Mammoth, I can send you a song or two with Tom via AIM if you want. Let me know!

Oakenson said:
Tom only did vocals on four tracks (Hero, Circle Of Pain, At The Ends Of The Earth and Ethereal) so I do not think this is going to turn into any big project for Tom. He did not play guitars or anything on the album either. Most likely, he is friends with some of the members and helped them with the record. Of course, I do not know, but I do not think it is going to turn into a big side-project.

That's exactly the way it is..
Thomas Lindberg is serious about it anyway.. Normally they are gonna tour.. At least that's what i read in some interviews.. Can't wait to see them live (without Tom i presume), it's one of my favourite cd's this year.

sweden rock magazine stated that this was not a project but a real band..

so hopefully the next (?) record will include both toms brilliant guitarplaying (perhaps some songwriting to?) and more of his unique voice..

very good death however