Nightwish Board Is Gay

After Forever are amazing! both of their albums rule

Nightwish imo is a great band; i love Oceanborn, for me that's their perfect formula
all the other albums i like but they're not as good to me as Oceanborn
they're a really good band, they have REALLY good composing
far from my favorite band but i enjoy them a lot actually

A Fire Inside said:
Well, at least they don't go MTV like Dimmu Burger.

(Don't flood, please!!! This tread was about Nightwish! :D )

I have to agree. I;d pick Marduk over Dimmu Borgir ANY day...
Well, nowadays.

sorry dude, but i actually SERIOSULY listened to DCA and it is utter fucking shite. They are making music to sell to kids now.

Where the FUCK is the music of the the past. (For All Tid, Stormblast era)

NeedledWarheart said:
I have to agree. I;d pick Marduk over Dimmu Borgir ANY day...
Well, nowadays.

sorry dude, but i actually SERIOSULY listened to DCA and it is utter fucking shite. They are making music to sell to kids now.

Where the FUCK is the music of the the past. (For All Tid, Stormblast era)
This guy rules. And he likes Marduk...

*Makes an evil plan to have his first friend*

Reactions: -Gavin-
spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
ok basically these hippy fag ass cunts first they start telling me nightwish music is more technical than cob and that tuomas plays better than janne! then some fuckers get bitchy at me so i tell them to fuck off! then i get banned GO JOIN THERE BOARD AND CALL THEM WANKERS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VITTU

message of this message
1) nightwish is great
2) there message board is gay
3) a poster under the name of NIGHTQUEST is gay
4) there moderators are GAY AS HELL

they even censor the abilty to express yourself with cuss words ahhhhhhh

I post quite regularly on the Nightwish boards.
So am I a "wanker" or "homo" ?:erk:

I will concede that many of the regulars on that board will jump and diss anyone saying any band is better than Nightwish. Is it wrong ? If it gets out of hand, yes, but I'm not a mod +has no power to stop people from acting mean + But not all the posters are like that.

nightwish is not childish music , its very well written and the lyrics have a LOT of depth which I wont go into here. You dont have to like it just give it a bit of respect ok thanks!

ps dimmu borgir are really good and marduk suck IMO :p

stay heavy

david

LEts not get into a "nightwish are amazing" screamfest.

We all know toumas touches little boys and there is no reason to discuss this any further.

And Dimmu are gay now. :lol:

BodomiC said:
^ this a first post from thomas which is actually really wise
That one and the "oh yanko's butt is so nice, you should all try it, and i want to go all the way down to brazil to squeeze it again" post.

:D

+is in hell+ It's warm and toasty here!

I'm hoping everyone that is bad mouthing the board has actually been there, read the posts, and such. Then I can say, yeah you have a right to say it's shit . :p

It might be shit to you but to me it's one of the forums besides here that I frequent. The thing is forums aren't meant to be taken 100% seriously unless it's like posts involving tours, merch,new releases, etc. :p

This board just happens to be more flexible and the NW board is not. You either take it, or leave or piss off the mods and be banned. +shrugs+